Thanksgiving Classic at Wilson Central in Lebanon TN

12thmanGCA

Independence must be really good this year. They are still missing quite a few football players.

Well Grayson Murphy is good and they had a few other decent players. But GCA at some point this year is going to have to commit to defense. People get to the rim on us easier than riding an escalater. We made it easy on them to be honest. Right now our games look like Great AAU offense on one end and uncommitted terrible soft D on the other

Its November! If Grayson and team add some football players that can play, I would say they will contend.

We need to stop driving point guards better between now and March

Gettlefinger not defend much?

I don't point out individual kids negatives in a public forum on what they need to work on if I can help it.

Its a team game and never on one kid. Does Gettlefinger have room to improve in that area? Yes, but so does Arnold and Ledford and Yonkers and Andrews and Connor and so on and so on. They all need to get better on D ..... very few kids say man I love to play D and pride myself on that.....at a consistent championship level. That makes winning easier though when they do.

We beat Oakland today (6A) 80-77 so a big win but we gave up 77 points......Oakland was not a 77 pt team so room to improve. But we scored 80 ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ˜‰

Arnold had 29pts 16rebs and 6assist

Ledford had 18 pts

Gettlefinger controlled the offense well and did a good job running the pace probably had double digit points

Sophomore Jordan Crawley had a big game! Solid!

Andrews senior leadership was invaluable

Yonkers played his best game as a Ram today. He was huge. Dont win today without his 6-9 frame patrolling

Ben Connor was the last to record minutes and he had some solid boards and defense

It was a good game we just have to get better at stopping penetrating guards. 2-2 after 4 and easily could be 4-0

Edited by 12thmanGCA