People, Animals & A Monster Invade the Valley (Cherokees and RoadRunners

TheAmbassador

I agree would love to Watch all 3! Going to watch SC/Alcoa! Have never got to witness a Tornadoe and looking forward to it! My plans was all season to watch SP/GB but never planned on SC making it to Semi! Safe travels to all teams!  Bass i hope your guys leave it all on the field and get to head to Cookeville next week! SP/GB will be a great game to watch and should be down to wire!

Fact! I'd love to be three places a once!

You owe $1000, jest make check payable to Roy Dillard Memorial Fund, sign it lip flopper. Thata way us fellers will know it's your contribution.... BTW, The Valley was represented well last night. Old Pirate felt Jasper had best chance to move on, followed by SP in a tough matchup and SC last with probility of dripping basketballs most likely.

let me ask you a question op, do you get a discount on skillets at the Lodge? Inquiring minds want to know.

Youngon, Old Pirate hates skillets, and sure don't get any discounts. Figure a HEEP of folkes fear firearms, us fellers with skillet slinger's are far more likely to get injured by a skillet. BTW, the skillet slinger & junior skillet slinger got caught in lock down yesterday @ the mall. Didn't scare them a nary bit, gone back today. Them some fearless felines. Bout time fer the Iron Bowl, Go War Eagles