STARSNBARS Marivul Offsesun Thred

GoPats2019

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue what you're talking about. Kaleb Oliver, our best defensive player dislocated his shoulder 2wks ago against Science Hill, but returned tonight.

I guess the Rebels lose in 2012 if Stockstill isn't playing on a torn ACL?

Don't be daft. No one is claiming Maryville wins tonight with 88 at DE, but it certainly affected the game.

If any of you know Rw87 personally i hope i didn't blow my chance. Tell her I'm a good guy.

Had a great time debating with you on this game this week. Oakland has a great defense no question about it. I never said one time we would win but I said it would be a better game than most people would think. I seriously doubt we lost any viewers after halftime when it was 7-7. Maryville had their chance even when being outplayed with the dropped ball in the endzone in the first quarter and the drive they put together in the third quarter only to throw an interception in the endzone. I would not kid you because I did expect to be out played but Maryville has always had a knack to pull off some unbelievable finishes in the past like two years ago against Ravenwood. When you get out played like they did last night and only lose 23-7 in a ballgame that was more like 48-7 then you must of done something right. In all the years I've watched Maryville I've never seen so many freshmen play and be key parts of the team so I don't expect to fold the tent and never be back. Had a great run but just found someone tougher and hope them all the luck in the world next week.

Oh, so they only lost once in a year like me? Gotcha.

not even that much. My boys are 56 - 4 and 58 - 2. Hoping my young ones can best those records.

I was standing beside the student section @ Oakland there were some 6,7 &'8th graders there , they turned to me and asked .." when was the last time we haven't been to state?". Wow what a question. I told them for some of you this will be the first to time in your lifetime and for some the first time since u were 1 or 2.