Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

I'm glad we are back in the underdog role again. I guess everyone still thinks that Trezevant is a one man team. Its hard to beat a champion. Shock the world again is all I can say. We will start off the Memphis sweep Dec 3. Its Memphis vs the state baby it dont get no better than that.

Edited by willie2888

I'm glad we are back in the underdog role again. I guess everyone still thinks that Trezevant is a one man team. Its hard to beat a champion. Shock the world again is all I can say. We will start off the Memphis sweep Dec 3. Its Memphis vs the state baby it dont get no better than that.

Underdog???? Haha.... my teeth just fell outta my mouth

I'm just going by the early post on here. I guess a hurt Richardson makes us beatable and if anyone can do it why not Marion. We are the champion underdogs in this match-up according to the sports prognosticators.

I will say if Ricbardson doesnt play that it makes Trezevant vunerable, there is that a little better? Marion is banged up after last night also, but we dont have a 4 star, top five back in the country on our team. Surely you can see why people are saying that. T-high will still bring a fine football team to Cookeville. It will be a great game either way, just gives Marion a little hope.

I'm just going by the early post on here. I guess a hurt Richardson makes us beatable and if anyone can do it why not Marion. We are the champion underdogs in this match-up according to the sports prognosticators. 

Mainly local guys though. I would say Trez would be the early favorite by maybe 7 to 10 points. We are banged up as well. 15 games in and nobody is healthy honestly.