Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

LOL I know what they are facing but I also know what would've happened if Big baby would've played. I just know that we aren't a lock to win without him. I believe we will win but I don't think it will be easy. I hate to say this but let me say it since you say I'm being politically correct. As I'm sure you thought several times last night, we are going to have to beat Marion and the REFEREE'S!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA.........

Willie just being politically correct and nice. Be honest willie and tell them what they about to face. They gonna have to amp it up 10 times. Had big baby played last night. I mean 100 % big baby. Would waverly be talking like TCA a year later.

REMEMBER MARION. MR 2A. MR. MVP. MR TSSAA CHAMPIONSHIP HOLDER AND RECORRD BREAKING BACK HAS AVG. LESS THAN 7 CARRIES A GAME. TREZEVAAAAANTTT IS ABOUT TO INTRODUCE TO SOME AND PRESENT TO OTHERS THE TANDEM OF EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI

Listen, like I said on the MC AE thread. We know what's coming, point is you better know what's coming as well! He had a great game last year, but like I said in the other post he earned every inch of it! He will have to do the same again! I guarantee you the boys learned a lesson last year.The only way to bring down an oak tree is by hitting it at the base. Edited by Astimeexpires01

Listen, like I said on the MC AE thread. We know what's coming, point is you better know what's coming as well! He had a great game last year, but like I said in the other post he earned every inch of it! He will have to do the same again! I guarantee you the boys learned a lesson last year.The only way to bring down an oak tree is by hitting it at the base.

We've got more than an oak tree. How do you bring down a forest.

We've got more than an oak tree. How do you bring down a forest.

Call swamp man or Rygard Logging I Recon?

Trust me you only have ONE Oak Tree! The others are saplings. Tell me, why did Richardson choose Clemson? Does he have family out that way? Sure would love to see him stay in state!

Edited by Astimeexpires01

Willie just being politically correct and nice. Be honest willie and tell them what they about to face. They gonna have to amp it up 10 times. Had big baby played last night. I mean 100 % big baby. Would waverly be talking like TCA a year later.

REMEMBER MARION. MR 2A. MR. MVP. MR TSSAA CHAMPIONSHIP HOLDER AND RECORRD BREAKING BACK HAS AVG. LESS THAN 7 CARRIES A GAME. TREZEVAAAAANTTT IS ABOUT TO INTRODUCE TO SOME AND PRESENT TO OTHERS THE TANDEM OF EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI

come on Willie tell the truth. Loosing your stud makes it all different. That is what TCA experienced last year. You loose Mr Football it affects not only the play calling but also the mental part of the other players. If Richardson is not 100% and Marion gets on top. The mental doubt comes in then. Does not matter if you have a really good back up. He is still at this point a back up going into the championship game. Don't get me wrong want the gold to come west. But don't think you are invincible when the main man can't carry it 40 times. So be real like TCA!!

come on Willie tell the truth. Loosing your stud makes it all different. That is what TCA experienced last year. You loose Mr Football it affects not only the play calling but also the mental part of the other players. If Richardson is not 100% and Marion gets on top. The mental doubt comes in then. Does not matter if you have a really good back up. He is still at this point a back up going into the championship game. Don't get me wrong want the gold to come west. But don't think you are invincible when the main man can't carry it 40 times. So be real like TCA!!

Of course it matters we missed him last night but the difference was we had a good replacement. This is also where life adversity really help these guys out. They're just playing football they don't even comprehend mental doubt they just have to make a play. Teli was huge last night he called them together couple of times and gave them an earful. I said we aren't the same team without him but we are still a top tier 2a team.