Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

All Marion fans know it will still be a tough game reguardless. Heck, yalls backup could probably start on most 2a teams. I for one am hoping for a more defensive game than last year personally.....lol

No their back up "would" start on most. Guys I'm telling you the kid is awesome. Idk if y'all seen him last year and idk how good he was last year but they have one bad lil dude #4 can run

I dont know Laz had Trezevant losing by 4.6 to Waverly. I would only imagine it would be the same against Marion. I just read the articles on last nights game and I seen some names that brought back memories from last year such as Zeman and Mcclain those guys are some players.Good luck to Marion hope to see another classic.

What was the score in last yrs game?

That leaf at quarterback is going to retire. Its a reason marion ran so much. They cant pass protect and he's not mr all world at qb for marion of last year. Great blocking schemes though. Buuut that d line. That iffy d line. Just the opposite of waverly. Soft d line. Good but not great line backers and decent secondary. If you make it pass the d line. Which you will one bad decision by the linebacker playing running back and its off to the races.

Is he still injured Trying to taking an oak tree with a bum shoulder isnt smart. Neither is trying to tackle an oak tree to begin with.

They brought in some help at linebacker. He's decent but he's not the running back.

That leaf at quarterback is going to retire. Its a reason marion ran so much. They cant pass protect and he's not mr all world at qb for marion of last year. Great blocking schemes though. Buuut that d line. That iffy d line. Just the opposite of waverly. Soft d line. Good but not great line backers and decent secondary. If you make it pass the d line. Which you will one bad decision by the linebacker playing running back and its off to the races.

Is he still injured Trying to taking an oak tree with a bum shoulder isnt smart. Neither is trying to tackle an oak tree to begin with.

They brought in some help at linebacker. He's decent but he's not the running back.

Keep bumping those gums. We love it!

40-35......we were lucky to stay in it early and late we dropped an int to seal it and trez converted several 4th downs. One of the most exciting games i have ever seen. Not sure about 4 but we mostly saw 41 carries from richardson with a Cincinnati commit blocking for him.....lol

Well they will definitely line up and pound the ball last night they had a big #8 at fullback.

If you take away th two basically Hail Mary passes Trez scored on last nite Waverly wins. Trez is very good but very beatable. I'm gonna have to take MC in this after th way they beat AE

Woulda coulda shoulda trez won the game flat out last night they made the plays when we didn't. Yes maybe we left some stuff on the field but ya gotta wipe those hands clean and buck up next year! I will be surprised if Marion has the defense that we had. Idk so I can only go on what I seen trez do. Spread them out and it will open up the middle of their defense also the slant passes are always there. Fill the gaps and don't let them outside. Marion does that they might have a chance but when you hit them better hope you can bring them down. The best back we have ever faced that I can remember and he was a back up! Good luck for both teams but I will be pulling for those bears!