Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

That leaf at quarterback is going to retire. Its a reason marion ran so much. They cant pass protect and he's not mr all world at qb for marion of last year. Great blocking schemes though. Buuut that d line. That iffy d line. Just the opposite of waverly. Soft d line. Good but not great line backers and decent secondary. If you make it pass the d line. Which you will one bad decision by the linebacker playing running back and its off to the races.

Is he still injured Trying to taking an oak tree with a bum shoulder isnt smart. Neither is trying to tackle an oak tree to begin with.

They brought in some help at linebacker. He's decent but he's not the running back.

why is it for the second year now you guys have to start talking about the kids in a degrading manner? Really classy jack ####! I wouldn't imagine that QB and that RB/LB will play much since one is a "leaf" and the other is "damaged"?? And the supposed shoulder injury was just a stinger! If you played football then you would also know that if you have a lead of 35 he doesn't necessarily need to go back in the game. Like I said earlier, this will be the best defense you have seen at the 2a level this year! Taking on an oak tree is fairly simple you just hit the base and eventually it will fall. Can't take that big boy high, he will run all over you! Please doubt those boys, they like it!! 🤓 Edited by Astimeexpires01

why is it for the second year now you guys have to start talking about the kids in a degrading manner? Really classy jack ####! I wouldn't imagine that QB and that RB/LB will play much since one is a "leaf" and the other is "damaged"?? And the supposed shoulder injury was just a stinger! If you played football then you would also know that if you have a lead of 35 he doesn't necessarily need to go back in the game. Taking on an oak tree is fairly simple you just hit the base and eventually it will fall. Can't take that big boy high, he will run all over you! Please doubt us, that's how we like it! 🤓

I thought this guy would be fun to jaw with this week but not now. He's just a rookie though so maybe he will learn soon. Needs to get some new material because he's already repeating himself from the Waverly boards lol. He must not realize that at this stage of the season we read each others boards. If you're gonna pick AE for the win and tell everyone you posted it on our board and signed it you need to back it up and actually do it. Don't be scared hahaha.....

I don't think he means any disrespect to the boys. But I hear yall mentioning an oak tree just keep focusing on one player and that's going to get you in trouble. Our OL doesn't get the credit they deserve but that's the only way these backs can run like they do. But we will be there I'm glad everyon'es finally jumping off the Trezevant bandwagon because honestly we weren't used to that. We are used to coming to Cookeville as  underdog and it feels good.

That leaf at quarterback is going to retire. Its a reason marion ran so much. They cant pass protect and he's not mr all world at qb for marion of last year. Great blocking schemes though. Buuut that d line. That iffy d line. Just the opposite of waverly. Soft d line. Good but not great line backers and decent secondary. If you make it pass the d line. Which you will one bad decision by the linebacker playing running back and its off to the races.

Is he still injured Trying to taking an oak tree with a bum shoulder isnt smart. Neither is trying to tackle an oak tree to begin with.

They brought in some help at linebacker. He's decent but he's not the running back.

Yeah they have heard that on here since the summer from all sources. We didn't have a chance against AE just ask the Hampton folks. Not enough play makers, offense will not be good(offensive production nearly identical to last year), cant replace kicker(kicker last night had 5 or 6 touch backs, just won't be as successful(same record and back in Cookeville) and without the old coach(new coach doing just fine). The young QB has made quantum leaps during this season and has two years left.  You have a good team I respect that but you escaped with a 4th and 5 47 yard score and a 3rd and 8 catch for a 1st down backed up on your own goal line to essentially end the game despite by all accounts being an overwhelming favorite.  This is the most experienced team we have taken to Cookeville and I know they will leave it all on the field.

I don't think he means any disrespect to the boys. But I hear yall mentioning an oak tree just keep focusing on one player and that's going to get you in trouble. Our OL doesn't get the credit they deserve but that's the only way these backs can run like they do. But we will be there I'm glad everyon'es finally jumping off the Trezevant bandwagon because honestly we weren't used to that. We are used to coming to Cookeville as  underdog and it feels good.

Not an underdog in my book. You guys get underestimated a lot.

I don't think he means any disrespect to the boys. But I hear yall mentioning an oak tree just keep focusing on one player and that's going to get you in trouble. Our OL doesn't get the credit they deserve but that's the only way these backs can run like they do. But we will be there I'm glad everyon'es finally jumping off the Trezevant bandwagon because honestly we weren't used to that. We are used to coming to Cookeville as underdog and it feels good.

Look for the most part were just a bunch of has beens on here talking football, living those glory days through our family and kids we have become friends of family's with. Don't come on a forum such as this one degrading kids. And yes that's what he was doing. Haven't heard one mention of the Richardson injury from us MC fellers.. all we ask is keep it clean for the kids sake. Let's make our predictions and harass each other as grown men. BTW, I can promise you the coaches/boys will be prepared for whatever comes their way on Saturday! Edited by Astimeexpires01

I thought this guy would be fun to jaw with this week but not now. He's just a rookie though so maybe he will learn soon. Needs to get some new material because he's already repeating himself from the Waverly boards lol. He must not realize that at this stage of the season we read each others boards. If you're gonna pick AE for the win and tell everyone you posted it on our board and signed it you need to back it up and actually do it. Don't be scared hahaha.....

+1 I noticed that as well. Must be a teenager..

I'm glad we are back in the underdog role again. I guess everyone still thinks that Trezevant is a one man team. Its hard to beat a champion. Shock the world again is all I can say. We will start off the Memphis sweep Dec 3. Its Memphis vs the state baby it dont get no better than that.

#FACTSAUCE

It's about to be a party in Cookevegas next Saturday