Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Yeah they have heard that on here since the summer from all sources. We didn't have a chance against AE just ask the Hampton folks. Not enough play makers, offense will not be good(offensive production nearly identical to last year), cant replace kicker(kicker last night had 5 or 6 touch backs, just won't be as successful(same record and back in Cookeville) and without the old coach(new coach doing just fine). The young QB has made quantum leaps during this season and has two years left.  You have a good team I respect that but you escaped with a 4th and 5 47 yard score and a 3rd and 8 catch for a 1st down backed up on your own goal line to essentially end the game despite by all accounts being an overwhelming favorite.  This is the most experienced team we have taken to Cookeville and I know they will leave it all on the field.

Have you noticed that Trezevant players make plays when plays have to be made.You guys seen it last year. Its not escaping its called making plays. Another thing we ARE NOT Austin East we are Trezevant there is no team to compare us to in 2A.

Teli almost gave that game away last season by giving it to other people instead of Big Baby. This year I believe an 80% Big Baby will be used as a decoy early and a closer late. I don't see the game being as close as it ended up being last season. When I was watching it on TV last year I could see the clear talent gap between MC and Trezevant. 2+ TD spread

Look for the most part were just a bunch of has beens on here talking football, living those glory days through our family and kids we have become friends of family's with. Don't come on a forum such as this one degrading kids. And yes that's what he was doing. Haven't heard one mention of the Richardson injury from us MC fellers.. all we ask is keep it clean for the kids sake. Let's make our predictions and harass each other as grown men. BTW, I can promise you the coaches/boys will be prepared for whatever comes their way on Saturday!

I agree with you 100% its all in fun and for the love of the game.

First off how is Trezevant even still playing ball when they were changing grades and even had 3 staff members on administrative leave for the crime??? Second, Trezevant is an unddisciplined team that does nothing but play on the officials pity and gets it! Who the heck has a football player crawl off the field like a dog when they are injured!!! They are a disgrace to sport and I don't care who they have committed!!! The coach that gets any of the Trezevant players on their team will just be getting a huge PIA that they are gonna have to run around and clean up every mess they make! I can't stand undisciplined cheaters!!! Makes me sick!!!

First off how is Trezevant even still playing ball when they were changing grades and even had 3 staff members on administrative leave for the crime??? Second, Trezevant is an unddisciplined team that does nothing but play on the officials pity and gets it! Who the heck has a football player crawl off the field like a dog when they are injured!!! They are a disgrace to sport and I don't care who they have committed!!! The coach that gets any of the Trezevant players on their team will just be getting a huge PIA that they are gonna have to run around and clean up every mess they make! I can't stand undisciplined cheaters!!! Makes me sick!!!

yep, sure were. they also made mistakes and marion fought back and took the lead, whats your point?

Maybe he can get 50 carries this game.

My point is they should have blown yall out due to the disparity in talent level. The mistakes that were made should have been avoided... if Big Baby would have stayed in the wildcat it would have been ugly. This season I hope Teli doesn't take his foot off the gas next week. No disrespect but the talent level gap between the two teams is too big