Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Sorry but I'm not above calling out racism, discrimination and prejudice because it makes a few of you good so-called White Christian folks uncomfortable. Instead of trying to defend this female maybe she can do better and that also goes to you who wish to chastise. A brother can provide a million examples yet you clowns would like to claim reverse racism instead of taking the critique as you try to give out to us. This is especially true of our undisciplined,poorly coached football teams. (See how I brought it back to football 😎)

It was but the criticism of the first on here was justified. It was awful and could have cost the game.

Whitehaven won............................ Talking about how shaky of a start we had holds water nowhere now unless you are coming right back saying that the coaching was AWESOME as we WON in comeback fashion due to our poise within the coaching staff.

On those notes I say we end this thread- congratulations to all the state champion winners and to all the teams who didn't win. I leaned a long time ago that courage is not always the ones who win or play the game at the highest level but it's the guys who suit up every day witth no shot at winning it all . ttheir only reward is the daily grind of playing the game. That's courage. So to all who didn't win I salute you as well.

Until next year I sigh out and will be grateful if I am here again next year to enjoy this great life. Look around and see the good or else life is like living next to the railroad tracks. Eventually you stop hearing the noise or seeing the good in life

Merry Christmas to all and until next year baylorbigdog is over and out

Sorry but I'm not above calling out racism, discrimination and prejudice because it makes a few of you good so-called White Christian folks uncomfortable. Instead of trying to defend this female maybe she can do better and that also goes to you who wish to chastise. A brother can provide a million examples yet you clowns would like to claim reverse racism instead of taking the critique as you try to give out to us. This is especially true of our undisciplined,poorly coached football teams. (See how I brought it back to football )

What is reverse racism? Racism is racism.....right?