Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

What I wonder is has Oakland been punched in the mouth yet this year? Most of the time when u swing back and punch the neighborhood bully good in the mouth and stand toe to toe with them, the humbling shock sets in that they're about to be in a real dog fight that they're not used to. That's the best way to beat a bully to me. Swing hard first, land your punches, take your hits and keep swinging. I'm excited to see our defense against them. I still don't see them stopping our run game as great as their defense is. Special-K a special player, MD12 type special in his own way IMO... Can't wait!

If you got the offense to do that we will see. You guys only put up what 35 on Franklin this year and little ol weak Mt Juliet put up 42 on Franklin so we will see if yall are as great as you think you are? LOL Heck if I remember correctly I think even Wilson Central put up 35 points on Franklin.

Lol...how many points do we need to put up??? Franklin was playing our JV in the 4th qtr. The game was over, we don't have to run up the score to prove anything...was the 42pts against cordova not enough before we called off the Dawgs...we do allow our young guys to get on the field once the game is in control..last I checked franklin was supposed to beat us. People said we couldn't stop the big back they had. You may want to check the stats my man...we putting up 3 to 400 yds on the ground buddy...

Not disrespecting a pretty good Whitehave team, but I said early this year after watching the Kickoff Classic and a couple games that Oakland was going to be a tough tough team to beat, I think you can say that tonight's game was probably the championship game. Yes they still have to face a tough Whitehaven team, but I would bet that even the Red Rebels would say that Oakland is playing ball on another level at this point and time. Picking Oakland to win it by 3 scores or more

You starting off all wrong my guy

Whitehaven will be much more athletic than Maryville. Maryville passed the ball very well against Oakland. Should have stayed with that more. Not the deep passes but the short passes. Turning point in the game was getting greedy with the double pass. That was turning point of game. Oakland is very predictable on offense. Certain offensive formation and certain play. Hate to say it but Whitehaven will beat Oakland.

Preach

This will be fun, athletes all over the field and WH has been known to play some pretty darn good defense over the years as well. I look for this game to be a defensive battle.....

Having said that it will be fun watching Oakland beat WH out of the Wing-T!

Oh yeah almost forgot, Oakland has the coaching advantage too.....lol

This whole post was a LIE

Lol...how many points do we need to put up??? Franklin was playing our JV in the 4th qtr. The game was over, we don't have to run up the score to prove anything...was the 42pts against cordova not enough before we called off the Dawgs...we do allow our young guys to get on the field once the game is in control..last I checked franklin was supposed to beat us. People said we couldn't stop the big back they had. You may want to check the stats my man...we putting up 3 to 400 yds on the ground buddy...

Bet you will not put up 400 yds against Oakland BUDDY! Want to put something on that? LOL Just like the Whitehaven fans always think they are the only team with speed. Heard that many times over the years to. Oh they have not seen anything like the speed we have. Last game I was at in Whitehaven heard the same thing all week, but the last words I heard was, darn that kid (Whitehaven number7) has never been run down from behind as their season ended and Smyrna moved on to the finals. Sorry that was just the last game I was at in Whitehaven. You just might be saying the same thing about Oakland this year or you can hope they are slow. What a total of 68 points scored against them in 14 game and the do not play in a cupcake region. Edited by BullyDog

If you got the offense to do that we will see. You guys only put up what 35 on Franklin this year and little ol weak Mt Juliet put up 42 on Franklin so we will see if yall are as great as you think you are? LOL Heck if I remember correctly I think even Wilson Central put up 35 points on Franklin.

Franklin also only scored ONCE on our starters