Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Bet you will not put up 400 yds against Oakland BUDDY! Want to put something on that? LOL Just like the Whitehaven fans always think they are the only team with speed. Heard that many times over the years to. Oh they have not seen anything like the speed we have. Last game I was at in Whitehaven heard the same thing all week, but the last words I heard was, darn that kid (Whitehaven number7) has never been run down from behind as their season ended and Smyrna moved on to the finals. Sorry that was just the last game I was at in Whitehaven. You just might be saying the same thing about Oakland this year or you can hope they are slow. What a total of 68 points scored against them in 14 game and the do not play in no cupcake region.

Mark Jr was a sophomore that year... and he had a hamstring issue

Now that I'm caught all the way up I want to salute Oakland for finally beating the Red Dragon in the Semifinals. Welcome to club. I look forward to beating the "new age" Riverdale since we never got a chance to play yall back in the day. As I've said this will be a LSU vs. Bama type game... we are Bama. Gold Ball coming back to the 38116

Now that I'm caught all the way up I want to salute Oakland for finally beating the Red Dragon in the Semifinals. Welcome to club. I look forward to beating the "new age" Riverdale since we never got a chance to play yall back in the day. As I've said this will be a LSU vs. Bama type game... we are Bama. Gold Ball coming back to the 38116

It's a small club :)

Has whitehaven been punched in the mouth this year ?

Plenty have taken a swing or two at us. We've adapted well tho. Besides last night it seems like soon as Oakland steps on the field everyone starts tucking their chains and tucking their tails. All I'm saying is we're not coming out their with any trickery etc. We're gonna play physical and run the ball right at them; our QB and RBs will run the ball, when Oakland comes up, we have playmakers on the edge to matchup with Oaklands secondary to keep them honest. Our DLine and Oline has been our strength all year. That's gonna be the matchup that determines the game since Oaklands line is beastly as well. We're ready to shake up the world at the "Thilla In Cookevilla" Edited by Havengrad04

Let me ask you Oakland people a question. When that creasy man was at Trousdale I used to tell him secrets out of my Murphy Fair book. Does he need any secrets for this Saulsberry mans team? They have this Watkins boy that ran for 2000 yards last year. They have this Walton boy that is 300 pounds. It will be hard to nock a hole for your runners to run through. This boy could play in the SEC. I garuntee you this is a little synopsis if you would pass it on to that creasy man. You think im joking but im not.

I can't answer for Coach Creasy but the staff and team will be prepared for some blocking and tackling for the Final. You guys have a great team and have certainly earned the right to represent your bracket. We have played some teams from Memphis the last few years but I am sure none as good as yours. Both defenses look good and offensively score points. Should be a close matchup. I'm sure your players are very good

Edited by TOM4000Patriots

I see Whitehaven taking their hardest swing right to Oakland's Chin, just to see that it only made the angry bully even more PO'd.

Should be a good game. And Whitehaven finally gets to try somebody out form the Boro. Always on opposite sides of the bracket, and never get to meet up. From Memphis, you have one big monster. Whitehaven. From the East, you only have one monster in Maryville. I think its nice to see that in the Boro, it could be either Oakland, R'Dale, Blackman, Smyrna, or Siegel who is the big man on the block on a year to year basis. It isn't always the same teams.

I honestly wouldn't consider R'dale, Blackman, Smyrna, or Seigal that big of a monster on the level of Whitehaven or Maryville. Riverdale was a monster back in my day when we had 5 classesifications and Seigal, Blackman, Smyrna, are all good programs but monsters is pushing it a little to me. You can't claim monster status unless you've stayed the dragon. The only Dragon slayers in 6a are Whitestation, Whitehaven, Ravenwood, and Oakland just brought the boro into the club after almost a dozen tries...