Oakland vs, Whitehaven

Blaze45

Key to this game will be oaklands ability to pass the ball on Whitehaven. Oakland and whitehaven can run the all at will on each other but it will be tougher than normal so the pass game will be key. One thing odd that oakland does is they run their qb back and forth every play. That's just dumb and a waste of time and energy. I mean how hard is it to signal plays or use a wristband. Other than that Oakland I think wins this by under a TD

Let me ask you Oakland people a question. When that creasy man was at Trousdale I used to tell him secrets out of my Murphy Fair book. Does he need any secrets for this Saulsberry mans team? They have this Watkins boy that ran for 2000 yards last year. They have this Walton boy that is 300 pounds. It will be hard to nock a hole for your runners to run through. This boy could play in the SEC. I garuntee you this is a little synopsis if you would pass it on to that creasy man. You think im joking but im not.

This thread is official now

Key to this game will be oaklands ability to pass the ball on Whitehaven. Oakland and whitehaven can run the all at will on each other but it will be tougher than normal so the pass game will be key. One thing odd that oakland does is they run their qb back and forth every play. That's just dumb and a waste of time and energy. I mean how hard is it to signal plays or use a wristband. Other than that Oakland I think wins this by under a TD

He must be in good shape your right it is a lot of running and does use wrist band. I guess coach always has specific instructions for the qb but it seems to be working out for the Patriots. .

Don't look now, but Whitehaven runs their QB back and forth as well. I guess both coaches are dumb huh?

Afraid you have your hands full BHS. The haven may match up better than Maryville athletically but it will not be enough. 

Here is my thoughts on why the 17 pt game ... Oakland has allowed 68 points in 14 games .. Meaning they have averaged 9.8 pts for every 1 they have given up.... Whitehaven 121 pts per has averaged 4.0 for every 1 point they have given up.  Yes Whitehaven has some speed and size, but Oakland is not exactly a bunch small slow kids either ....I believe that turnovers and  penalties will be a difference maker. 

Here is my thoughts on why the 17 pt game ... Oakland has allowed 68 points in 14 games .. Meaning they have averaged 9.8 pts for every 1 they have given up.... Whitehaven 121 pts per has averaged 4.0 for every 1 point they have given up. Yes Whitehaven has some speed and size, but Oakland is not exactly a bunch small slow kids either ....I believe that turnovers and penalties will be a difference maker.

Well alrighty then. Thank you Blaze45 for the data analysis that makes you think that the game will be a 17 point difference in Oakland's favor. Got it.

So you believe that Whitehaven will have more penalties and turn overs then Oakland?

Edited by kwc

Well alrighty then. Thank you Blaze45 for the data analysis that makes you think that the game will be a 17 point difference in Oakland's favor. Got it.

I am sorry, KWC... You are right, Rutherford county is a bunch of slow farm kids that plays two handed touch, and never played any real competition. 

So you believe that Whitehaven will have more penalties and turn overs then Oakland?

I'm sure there will be a few phantom calls. As long as we stay focused we should be able to overcome them. If we play a clean game and make the proper adjustments to their eventual adjustments we should "shock the world" East of Shelby County. Make no mistake, we're the favorite here.