Greeneville 2017 Schedule?

DevilMan03

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing for sure their path to the State final game has been cleared ... the last 4 years when they have been put out of playoffs those teams haved moved up to 5A .. Knox Fulton, Knox Central and Knox Catholic .. so they dont have to worry bout Knoxville teams any longer ... its a free ride ...

Elizabethton returns quite a bit from last year. It should be between us and them to represent quad 1 next year

Elizabethton returns quite a bit from last year. It should be between us and them to represent quad 1 next year

I'd say you right. Sullivan East will be decent next year, but will take a step back from this past season. Sullivan South will be better but still another year out. Sullivan Central surely has to improve a little, but not going to compete with either you or Elizabethton. Grainger will be decent too and Union County will compete with Sullivan Central for last place. Elizabethton and Greeneville will be the R1-4A Championship this year. Hope it's the last week of the season for drama's sake!

I'd say you right. Sullivan East will be decent next year, but will take a step back from this past season. Sullivan South will be better but still another year out. Sullivan Central surely has to improve a little, but not going to compete with either you or Elizabethton. Grainger will be decent too and Union County will compete with Sullivan Central for last place. Elizabethton and Greeneville will be the R1-4A Championship this year. Hope it's the last week of the season for drama's sake!

I agree I hope Greeneville and Etown game is the final game of the season. Greeneville loses RB Barner and wr/DB Young, but the rest of the skill positions are back and all getting college looks as up coming sophmores,Juniors and Seniors. Should be a fun year and hopefully we can finish in 2017

one thing for sure their path to the State final game has been cleared ... the last 4 years when they have been put out of playoffs those teams haved moved up to 5A .. Knox Fulton, Knox Central and Knox Catholic .. so they dont have to worry bout Knoxville teams any longer ... its a free ride ...

Not totally clear. We are going east again next year.

And the last 2 semi finals you guys have played in turned out how ?? I think the past say 11 or 12 years I think Giles Co may have won a semi final game .. so the the State finalist always comes from Region 1 or Region 2 ...

Same way it worked out for Greeneville the last 2 years in the playoffs. Edited by leadfarmer