96 Melrose

Solomon

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's crying. This is a 1996 Melrose thread. YOU are the one who felt the overwhelming need to post about how BA would destroy Melrose in a Melrose thread.

Lolololololol.

IDK where these Clowns come from K-Dub. This was supposed to be a thread to give props to one of the very best teams in the State All-Time and these Wally Griswald lookin' dude coming on here talking about BA... Like why son?  <_<

IDK where these Clowns come from K-Dub. This was supposed to be a thread to give props to one of the very best teams in the State All-Time and these Wally Griswald lookin' dude coming on here talking about BA... Like why son? <_<

Cause BA was brought up son. I didn't bring them into the conversation. I just responded to the comment. Just like you bringing up Moorehead. I said that Melrose was good. heck they were state Champs.

I was the one who brought up Brentwood Academy. After watching all the games in 1996 I was wondering who would win a game between Melrose and Brentwood Academy. Both those teams were awesome.

Melrose was loaded from 1996-98. Andre Lott,Cedrick Wilson,Mondre Dickerson and Kevin Taylor played for UT. Kindall Morehead and David Payne played for Alabama. Dewayne Robinson played for Kentucky.

Can't remember who all played for BA then. Austin Kemp was on that 96 team. I think Kurston Biggers was on that team also.