Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Ah, more Coach Ham bashing. There seems to be a club, so tell us, are you the VP, Chairman?  From the stories I've heard from his past players themselves Coach Ham is one of a kind and has literally worked himself to the bone year after year at every coaching stop. His legacy isn't Ws and Ls.  So give it a rest. It may be old school cliché, but could you even walk a mile in his shoes? The man has retired from coaching, let him be. Even on these measily message boards.
    • Evans-Collins got a lot of play over the years.  Several junior high teams and the youth leagues played there in my day. 
    • Nick Boykin of Riverdale Hs and Sunkist Kids WC will wrestle in the Olympic Trials finals tomorrow against Joe Rau. Winner goes to Tokyo!
    • Yeah, I’ve seen it cause issues too. I read in a newspaper that he was just going to teach, so I assumed it was at CRHS. Maybe I misunderstood. Are there any guys on his staff ready to take it over? 
    • Sounds like the same group that designed West, South, East and Fulton. They all used the old Knoxville High Field along with Rule. Talk about a field that got over used.