Top 10 in State 2016

owlman1967

your feelings hurt buddy lol. You had Memphis east above MBA, that is enough alone right there to show how foolish your list is. Also whitehaven is a great team with a great coach so I'm not knocking whitehaven at all bc they proved they were best 6A team last night.

No, my feelings are not hurt. But, all you did was make a list. Then I make a list. Then you call mine dumb.

Dude. That is just rude. I already know you don't agree. The point being, only arrogant people talk to others that way on a message board.

I don't care what you think of Whitehaven's offense. It's your opinion that BA would beat Whitehaven. That's all you have. Yet, you feel the need to call somebody's idea dumb cause you don't agree.

If we all don't agree with the mighty, all knowing Zoneread56, we are dumb.

LOL ... whatever.

PA wif moore reeternin' starturs thain eye cain reemimburr fer a GQ teem, Mairvul iz lookin' forewerd two playin' dem Als.....Ennyways me and momma ere now goin' baick two sum ov our oldur trix....Cold clumpee buttermilk and crumbled upp cornbraid fer our boys durin' winnur werkouts.....

Pee Ess....Me and Honz and Fronz ere gliad two see ewe slowin' down onn tha "ovurhashtaggin".... :popcorneater:

Don't forget chasing the chickens. I guarantee that will get them playing real fast

You know something. There is a way to talk to people that isn't condescending or degrading if and when you don't agree with their views. To call my views the dumbest thing ever, just beause you don't agree is just plain rude.

I don't really care if you agree however, but your dogma, and the dogma that comes from most D2 fans is just arrogant. Your rationalizatins, line of thinking, base arguments have no validity to them. They are all just opinions.

There is only one way to find out who would beat who, and that is play the games. Otherwise, all you and I have done is create a list of teams. You placing BA first is just as ludicrousas as me placing Whitehaven first. Neither one of us knows. So, if we are dealing with IFL. Why do you have to be so condescending to views that don't agree with yours?

Where on earth does all of this arrogance come from?

How dare I think Whitehaven is better then BA!

Really. Now, my idea is dumb?

If you were GOD, and if what you said were gospel, then maybe I would be concerned. But, you're not GOD. You're just a man who thinks more highly of D2 programs then I do. Just because I don't agree, doesn't make my line of thinking dumb. It's just DIFFERENT then yours.

Let's get this out of the way. I do not care about what has happened in the past concerning D2 programs and D1 programs. None of that is relevant with the teams that played this year.

You say BA.

I say Whitehaven.

I didn't call your list dumb. So, why does mine have to be dumb?

What? You are the All wise All knowing GOD now?

I didn't think so. Don't be so arrogant when all you have is your opinion.

kwc

I'm glad I read your post before I responded to that garbage. You perfectly summarized my thoughts in a much more respectful and classy manner cause I was bout to go in on that fool...

The entire reason their is a D2 is because publics got tired of losing to privates. There are only two teams who could even keep it close with BA, MBA and Ensworth in public ball. That is Oakland and Whitehaven. Maryville might hang around because of great coaching but would fall as well.

Until you 6A and 5A giants stop dodging D2-Large schools you're argument about them not being the best holds little water. Ingive credit to Rhea County, a 5A power who got mercy ruled by average D2AA Baylor this year. Rhea should have beat farragut (who won 5A) while Baylor got beat by 35 by BA twice.

I know for a fact these large D2 schools would play you. Heck BA has only had 9 games the last two years while playing out of state teams because no one wants to play them.

BA is the best team in the state this year. That being said Whitehaven and Oakland would still present solid games for them and MBA no doubt.

Farragut, Independence, Memphis East, etc would have no shot. It's an entirely different level. Everyone knows it. Few want to admit it. Instead they avoid playing them so they can blind argue they would win in the IFL.

Pick up the phone and schedule a D2 power. I promise they are itching at the thought. After two years of playing you will most certainly drop so you can go back to the IFL instead of real life losing to a D2 power.

this is the most accurate post I've saw on the T in a long time. It takes someone that knows D2 football to know how good it is. I appreciate your knowledge Spartan, and congrats to your team on a good season

Guys , don't get too excited about Zone Read. He is the local BA idiot and thinks he is a source for local football. I bet he never played a down of ball, probably played the clarinet in the band . Unemployed and supported by his wife. Pay no attention to his ignorant posts. He does not speak for any of the BA community. Most every team has one, just not at that level of sheer ignorance.

Lol bro

We have played and beaten D2 schools (MUS and CBHS) back when they were on our schedule and our program was not on the level it is on now. Ensworth lost to a 2a school last year, even tho they beat them this year as they should. Our coaches and team doesn't fear playing anyone. I don't know the details of whatever proposal that the Ensworth guy is talking bout y'all just too cocky and arrogant for no reason at all. You think y'all would win, we think we would win... The saga continues

We have played and beaten D2 schools (MUS and CBHS) back when they were on our schedule and our program was not on the level it is on now. Ensworth lost to a 2a school last year, even tho they beat them this year as they should. Our coaches and team doesn't fear playing anyone. I don't know the details of whatever proposal that the Ensworth guy is talking bout y'all just too cocky and arrogant for no reason at all. You think y'all would win, we think we would win... The saga continues

That Ensworth team that lost was the worse team they have had since they started their program. MUS and CBHS are not on the level of the previously stated school. MUS was undefeated this year before losing to an average D2AA east Baylor.

I don't even have a team in D2AA. I just know the truth. Those aren't my schools. Most times I root against BA Haha. But the truth is the truth.

Make the game happen. It's not the privates keeping it from happening. I promise that.