Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

Rebels will be just fine next year. Give 'em a rest folks. When Maryville quits playing football it means the NFL is getting serious. Time to watch the real big boys. GO REBELS!!!!!

p69 ewe speek tha troof....8 baick on O and 6 baick on D......Tha most reeternin' starturs eye cain reemimburr a GQ teem havin'......And sum awfull goodur frashmans comin upp and a cupple  ov tham played admirably startin' fer a cupple ov tha enjured Fridee nite..... :popcorneater:

Rebull Nation mottoe fer 2017......

ill_be_back_terminator.gif

Rw87 last question, then i will act my age an actually be an adult. Did you cry when the seniors walked off the field? Did stars cry with you? If so my only regret was i wasn't there in person to witness.

Compy ewe alwaze say "last" qwestion..."last" commint.....like 40 qwestuns and commints ago....

Ennyway....Ole STARS wuz cryin' like a big ole baby....thait iz unteal sum womun bawt me a momma a big ole stake.....Dried our teers reel qwick.....She sed she bawt hit frum sum munny she sed she wun frum a freazer beaf giveaway laist sprang fer Mairvul basebawl ....Sed tha #1 Mairvul fan gaiv away a hole caif and buyed hit baik frum her...He orr she must bee a goodur fan thain me.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Rw87 last question, then i will act my age an actually be an adult. Did you cry when the seniors walked off the field? Did stars cry with you? If so my only regret was i wasn't there in person to witness.

Yes I cried when my 275 pound son fell into my arms and cried his heart out. He's my heart and soul and all that I have. I hoped he could win another ring his senior year. But Oakland was the better team.

Maryville needs more size on the O-Line. It's a shame that the local teams and in-district teams haven't figured out GQ's schemes yet. Maryville has built a power house full of good high school players. How many Maryville players in the last 15 years have started FBS or FCS games? All you have to do is punch them in the face, no team should succeed in 6A football with 220 lb offensive lineman. There are some lean years coming. 

Maryville needs more size on the O-Line. It's a shame that the local teams and in-district teams haven't figured out GQ's schemes yet. Maryville has built a power house full of good high school players. How many Maryville players in the last 15 years have started FBS or FCS games? All you have to do is punch them in the face, no team should succeed in 6A football with 220 lb offensive lineman. There are some lean years coming. 

(buzzer sound) wrong! Murvil will be very strong next year.  book it!

Rw87 all joking aside I wouldn't have made that comment had i known u had a son currently playing. I thought your son had already graduated. That's my bad. U really don't understand how hard i root against Maryville. No matter if you guys took shots at me or not i was still going to have a little fun if you guys lost. My extended fun happen cause u guys giving me a hard time. I never clame to be the smartest person ever, being called stupid, fool, etc, never once bother me, I've been called that before and u guys

Only 2 comments ever bother me and 1 really wasn't directed towards me. 1 was fans taking Maryville because of history, that statement is ridiculous to me, what Maryville did in '05 has nothing to do with them now. The 2nd Pepvol saying he's taking it easy on me, implying Rebels fans know more about football than me. I played the game from my youth up, played 1 year of high school only because i didn't have the grades to play the rest. Va high not anymore but, when i was attending we had a 2.0 system, an i never took school seriously. I try keeping up with both sides va and tn. I will admit knowing what county Whitehaven and Oakland an other teams are in i don't know things like that until you guys mention it.

Compton had his fun. Won't be here for basketball season, lords willing i shall return for football season to do it all over again.

I hope not