Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

I haven't known you but just a year and a few months, But I can tell you are a great Mom and he is darn lucky to have you. Boys never get past their first love in life, their Mama... As much as he wanted a win, he will never forget his mom being in the stands for every game, practice, scrimmage. He will succeed at so much more in than football because of you. You did good... God Bless!!!!

Rw87 all joking aside I wouldn't have made that comment had i known u had a son currently playing. I thought your son had already graduated. That's my bad. U really don't understand how hard i root against Maryville. No matter if you guys took shots at me or not i was still going to have a little fun if you guys lost. My extended fun happen cause u guys giving me a hard time. I never clame to be the smartest person ever, being called stupid, fool, etc, never once bother me, I've been called that before and u guys

Only 2 comments ever bother me and 1 really wasn't directed towards me. 1 was fans taking Maryville because of history, that statement is ridiculous to me, what Maryville did in '05 has nothing to do with them now. The 2nd Pepvol saying he's taking it easy on me, implying Rebels fans know more about football than me. I played the game from my youth up, played 1 year of high school only because i didn't have the grades to play the rest. Va high not anymore but, when i was attending we had a 2.0 system, an i never took school seriously. I try keeping up with both sides va and tn. I will admit knowing what county Whitehaven and Oakland an other teams are in i don't know things like that until you guys mention it.

Compton had his fun. Won't be here for basketball season, lords willing i shall return for football season to do it all over again.

Pathetic......going after a Mothers child that plays on a team that you hate. The girl is over here having a little fun enjoying and celebrating her son and you have to go personal. I bet you fill like a big man now...good job!

I haven't known you but just a year and a few months, But I can tell you are a great Mom and he is darn lucky to have you. Boys never get past their first love in life, their Mama... As much as he wanted a win, he will never forget his mom being in the stands for every game, practice, scrimmage. He will succeed at so much more in than football because of you. You did good... God Bless!!!!

Thanks 45. I'm darn lucky to have friends like you. I usually make it down to the glass house in march maybe we can watch a game or two,

Rw87 all joking aside I wouldn't have made that comment had i known u had a son currently playing. I thought your son had already graduated. That's my bad. U really don't understand how hard i root against Maryville. No matter if you guys took shots at me or not i was still going to have a little fun if you guys lost. My extended fun happen cause u guys giving me a hard time. I never clame to be the smartest person ever, being called stupid, fool, etc, never once bother me, I've been called that before and u guys

Only 2 comments ever bother me and 1 really wasn't directed towards me. 1 was fans taking Maryville because of history, that statement is ridiculous to me, what Maryville did in '05 has nothing to do with them now. The 2nd Pepvol saying he's taking it easy on me, implying Rebels fans know more about football than me. I played the game from my youth up, played 1 year of high school only because i didn't have the grades to play the rest. Va high not anymore but, when i was attending we had a 2.0 system, an i never took school seriously. I try keeping up with both sides va and tn. I will admit knowing what county Whitehaven and Oakland an other teams are in i don't know things like that until you guys mention it.

Compton had his fun. Won't be here for basketball season, lords willing i shall return for football season to do it all over again.

Just so we're on the same page , when I said I was taking it easy on you , it was because you have the mentality of an 8th Grade kid . I have no idea how old you actually are , but Every post you've made this week has proven that point very Clearly . Your childish attempts to upset Maryville fans since the loss is quite comical . I don't know of any Maryville fan who is down or upset , sure we would of liked the win for the senior kids , but as a fan at Maryville high school we know we just ran into a better team and that next year we'll be right there again at the end of the year in the Running for another State Championship .... and we'll probably pick up a few worms as the season goes on who are craving the attention .... just like you . Most of us have been on this board 15-18 years and we've seen haters just like you every year .... the only difference is most of our haters have been a little more witty or intelligent than you are ... so there , take that and pout over it for a few months just knowing that even as a Maryville hater trying to cling onto us all year , you've been below average  ! LOL  :mrgreen:

Maryville needs more size on the O-Line. It's a shame that the local teams and in-district teams haven't figured out GQ's schemes yet. Maryville has built a power house full of good high school players. How many Maryville players in the last 15 years have started FBS or FCS games? All you have to do is punch them in the face, no team should succeed in 6A football with 220 lb offensive lineman. There are some lean years coming.

Lord Infamous! Hadn't heard from you in forever. How are you old friend?

Maryville needs more size on the O-Line. It's a shame that the local teams and in-district teams haven't figured out GQ's schemes yet. Maryville has built a power house full of good high school players. How many Maryville players in the last 15 years have started FBS or FCS games? All you have to do is punch them in the face, no team should succeed in 6A football with 220 lb offensive lineman. There are some lean years coming. 

I've seen Maryville in the past with much larger teams and thought that could have been a big reason we had so many injuries seeing one gigantic team week after week.in 6A play. We have some good receivers but Oakland played over their heads because of the height difference which is one reason I knew losing Brock from the year before would really hurt. I was kind of disappointed watching them have their way stopping our running game when we had a 235 pound back which is the strongest kid on the team standing on the sidelines all night while we wasted time trying to go with speed which clearly wasn't working. In 6A ball teams that can have an enrollment of 2,200 playing a school with 1,500 students will be able to find bigger players and that will be the shortfall Maryville has to deal with every now and then. We had a real good team this year and just ran up against a team that over shadowed us at almost every position.

Pathetic......going after a Mothers child that plays on a team that you hate. The girl is over here having a little fun enjoying and celebrating her son and you have to go personal. I bet you fill like a big man now...good job!

Compton has been reported. Anyone who would stoop that low to take a shot at a single mother and her son has some serious issues and I mean serious issues. I am sure coachT will rememedy the situation. Those IP addresses never lie.

Edited by GaddisTossSweep