Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

I agree,kept waiting to see changes in the offensive players and plays since what was being called and who were in just  weren't working the whole game.Some of the best players on the team were only used for a couple of plays.Really expected the Quarles's magic adjustments at halftime to happen, like in the 2014 Championship game.But the same offense came out and no rotation of players.

Edited by Vafans

I agree,kept waiting to see changes in the offensive players and plays since what was being called and who were in just  weren't working the whole game.Some of the best players on the team were only used for a couple of plays.Really expected the Quarles's magic adjustments at halftime to happen, like in the 2014 Championship game.But the same offense came out and no rotation of players.

What would you have done? How would you have remedied the lock down coverage and at least one Oakland player in the backfield every play chasing Hopkins? Serious questions....

Rw87 all joking aside I wouldn't have made that comment had i known u had a son currently playing. I thought your son had already graduated. That's my bad. U really don't understand how hard i root against Maryville. No matter if you guys took shots at me or not i was still going to have a little fun if you guys lost. My extended fun happen cause u guys giving me a hard time. I never clame to be the smartest person ever, being called stupid, fool, etc, never once bother me, I've been called that before and u guys

Only 2 comments ever bother me and 1 really wasn't directed towards me. 1 was fans taking Maryville because of history, that statement is ridiculous to me, what Maryville did in '05 has nothing to do with them now. The 2nd Pepvol saying he's taking it easy on me, implying Rebels fans know more about football than me. I played the game from my youth up, played 1 year of high school only because i didn't have the grades to play the rest. Va high not anymore but, when i was attending we had a 2.0 system, an i never took school seriously. I try keeping up with both sides va and tn. I will admit knowing what county Whitehaven and Oakland an other teams are in i don't know things like that until you guys mention it.

Compton had his fun. Won't be here for basketball season, lords willing i shall return for football season to do it all over again.

too bad you weren't there...tears lol. You are the lowest of the low and an impediment child as well as mentally deficient.

Oakland Patriots , great game and very impressive team. Can't take anything away from you guys , much respect. Your actions when the game was over toward our players was a class act. Gonna be pulling for you next Saturday.

To my REBELS , you young men have done what most cannot you are still the Kings of the East. Seniors go out @ 57-2 nothing to be ashamed of. We love you guys and wish the best for you in the future. GO REBELS!

Rebels nation if you have noticed the insults towards me - i never try to retaliate. If it's something that takes place in the future i say lords willing. Rw87 said she doesn't drink i respect her for that cause neither do i. U get where I'm going with it, had i known that in advance i wouldn't have said that. That's not me. Rw87 knows how u guys feel about her, she sees u guys at the game. To keep mentioned it on this thread doesn't help her, it keeps her reliving the past. Come to her aid but, this isn't the way to do it.

Rebels fans u have to remember even though i troll these threads for years I'm still a rookie. I will become better prepare next time. Not just Maryville threads but reading others some of u fans really cut throat. I read from racism, cursing, fans about to fight, folks getting insulted worse than me, i really didn't know it went that far. I respect all of yall, i just want Maryville to lose, that's really isn't a crime.

I keep getting mentioned, please let Compton hang up his cleats and lords willing i shall return for football season.

Not much to you, Compton....not much.

Not much to you, Compton....not much.

MLREB I would like for Compton to post these threads that led him to believe that rw87's son had graduated. He can't do it. There are no such threads. Maryville fans defend their own, but I have never seen one try to embarass or talk down a specific opposing player on another team. Compton has dipped to a new. Pathetic.