Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

You dont think Sanders will push him any and have a chance to start next year? Imo he will be one of the all time great qbs for the pirates before all is said and done.

No I doubt it just because Caywood is going to be good but Sanders might. He is going to be VERY special. Kid is crazy talented. Looked like a 10th grader playing JR High this year. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he plays WR/RB & QB just to get him on the field immediately. I guess it depends on how much he can handle as a Freshman. Special group of kids coming up

Edited by TonyHorton91281

I've heard the east will change some next year and we will really have a shot can someone fill me in on the teams moving up or private?

Next season SP will be seeing..

First round... Clay County or Jo Byrns

Second round... Monterey

Third round... Gordonsville

Fourth round.. Greenback or Coalfield

Remember this post for 2017

Next season SP will be seeing..

First round... Clay County or Jo Byrns

Second round... Monterey

Third round... Gordonsville

Fourth round.. Greenback or Coalfield

Remember this post for 2017

Barney what kind of mess is this? You got some kind of fortune cookie? Grider might not even make it to the fourth round if our boys dont get stronger and learn to nock a hole. You think im joking but im not.

Barney what kind of mess is this? You got some kind of fortune cookie? Grider might not even make it to the fourth round if our boys dont get stronger and learn to nock a hole. You think im joking but im not.

This is hypothetical if we win Roy Dillard. Don't worry, I'm not trying to make Coach Unknown, Coach Adkins, Coach Hughes, Coach Marshall, Coaches Ryan and Kirkpatrick, or Coach Henry real mad going into next season.

Roy he has already made that Ryan man mad again because he has Coalfield in the same game as GB is!You may have to get Beerman after Barney! Edited by orngnblk

Roy he has already made that Ryan man mad again because he has Coalfield in the same game as GB is!You may have to get Beerman after Barney!

Are you joking? I garuntee you I was hoping that Ryan man would not be mad until next week after his championship game. If that Ryan man is already mad again for next year Grider will never beat him. Beerman needs to get Barney for this mess. You think im joking but im not.