Griders 2017 Pirates

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, PiratePrideChamp said:

He can't throw it to himself. But I agree he is the guy to rely on for the big plays and he has very sure hands. I am trying to remember the last time a Wideout was the main focus.. Antonio Robinson in like 2006 maybe?

i would venture to say ol Victory will get him the ball a bunch of different ways.  i would say he will get his share of handoffs, kick and punt returns also.

19 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I would go with these 7 as being the best programs. I'm not sure about only naming 5 of them. I named all 7 because they have all won state championships.

Marion County

Trousdale County

Courtland AL.

D.C.A

B.G.A

Tyner 

Boyd Buchanan

Man that Courtland AL. Game was a good one!!!

How about Lake County.  Beat So.Pitt in 85 20 TO 12 and lost to So.Pitt 14 to 7 in 94. Both those games were classics. Goal line stand in 94 won the game for the pirates that day. I remember it like yesterday. Coach Stallings of LC was going to go for the 2pt conversion for the win. Banks kid made a big 4th down stop at the 4 to win the game. Great games.

Edited by lakecounty1968
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Kelley, Raulston, and Fuqua at linebackers are a very special group. Great kids too.

I garuntee you that Raulston boy will nock your block off.  He is a big ole boy now.  Grider needs to call summer of these schools in the SEC and tell them about this Raulston boy.  You think im joking but im not. 

I garuntee you I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this beck boy that is that beck mans son at soddy daisy.  Murphy says he is a real good runner and can play passer to.  Grider should have kept this beck man around so this beck boy could play with our boys.  What was Grider thinking? This beck boy is 6'2 and 210 pounds.  He might play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.