• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Roy Dillard

Ram Train 2017 that McKamey mans team

Roy Dillard    126

I made this website cause that gca man asked me to. This is the official thread for that McKamey mans team. Not the one that Orange and black man made. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

orngnblk    97

I made this website cause that gca man asked me to. This is the official thread for that McKamey mans team. Not the one that Orange and black man made. You think im joking but im not.

I concede to you Roy!You are whatbi strive to be.That Murphy man has my personal phone number and has actually called and talked to me about BallFrog before.So we do have a little in common!I have never saw his pole up close and you didn't show it to me at the game Fri!So I am real mad now.These Rams are on my teams schedule next year.I just hope they don't offer our big hole knockers money to play on that MaKamey mans plastic grass for his team!

gcapride    20

2017 Schedule

*Alcoa

Kings Academy

*Boyd Buc

Bye

Webb

*Greenback

Happy Valley

*CAK

*Notre Dame

Silverdale

Chatt Christian

*Home Games

2017 Schedule

*Alcoa

Kings Academy

*Boyd Buc

Bye

Webb

*Greenback

Happy Valley

*CAK

*Notre Dame

Silverdale

Chatt Christian

*Home Games

Are you guys playing Alcoa week 1? Usually Webb and Alcoa play that week. Is there a place to see more schedules for 2017?

uknoit2    84

Pride, I've been tracking you down and I end up HERE? What is this place? 

That may be one of the craziest schedules I've ever seen!

So, HV beats you all a few weeks ago and you schedule a home/home with them knowing they'll be down...SMH 

And don't try to start any mess by claiming we wouldn't play you all....The call never came to us, it went to HV first.

By the looks of the schedule, GCA should have come to us first...We bring a large, hungry crowd and you need all the gate & concessions you can get! 

KnoxMoJo    0

Uknoit, you finally got us out of D1 and now you are following us over to the D2 boards.  Are you sure you aren't secretly wanting to put on a nice, warm sweater vest this winter?  :)