Ram Train 2017 that McKamey mans team

Roy Dillard

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made this website cause that gca man asked me to. This is the official thread for that McKamey mans team. Not the one that Orange and black man made. You think im joking but im not.

I concede to you Roy!You are whatbi strive to be.That Murphy man has my personal phone number and has actually called and talked to me about BallFrog before.So we do have a little in common!I have never saw his pole up close and you didn't show it to me at the game Fri!So I am real mad now.These Rams are on my teams schedule next year.I just hope they don't offer our big hole knockers money to play on that MaKamey mans plastic grass for his team!

Pride, I've been tracking you down and I end up HERE? What is this place? 

That may be one of the craziest schedules I've ever seen!

So, HV beats you all a few weeks ago and you schedule a home/home with them knowing they'll be down...SMH 

And don't try to start any mess by claiming we wouldn't play you all....The call never came to us, it went to HV first.

By the looks of the schedule, GCA should have come to us first...We bring a large, hungry crowd and you need all the gate & concessions you can get! 

Pride, I've been tracking you down and I end up HERE? What is this place? 

That may be one of the craziest schedules I've ever seen!

So, HV beats you all a few weeks ago and you schedule a home/home with them knowing they'll be down...SMH 

And don't try to start any mess by claiming we wouldn't play you all....The call never came to us, it went to HV first.

By the looks of the schedule, GCA should have come to us first...We bring a large, hungry crowd and you need all the gate & concessions you can get! 

Word has it that those sorry bullpups had their tails so far between their legs that it was tickling their chins.......scared to death the phone was going to ring. LOL

Hopefully, you guys will have a bye week in week 7 and can shoot over for a visit. I know HV loses a few, but should be a good game for both teams. I'll be watching for you to post your schedule on the H thread.

Edited by gcapride

Alcoa is betting the farm on beating Maryville in two years and thinks they have a great chance next year also. The freshmen beat Maryville two years ago 56-7 and took a knee with a minute to go in that game or it would have been 63. Not sure what someone was thinking about at GCA when they scheduled this one but this will be the toughest game the Rams will have ever faced in the school history. I'll have to steal a line from Roy on this one" You think I'm joking but I'm not".