Ram Train 2017 that McKamey mans team

Roy Dillard

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word has it that those sorry bullpups had their tails so far between their legs that it was tickling their chins.......scared to death the phone was going to ring. LOL

Hopefully, you guys will have a bye week in week 7 and can shoot over for a visit. I know HV loses a few, but should be a good game for both teams. I'll be watching for you to post your schedule on the H thread.

I'll post schedule as soon as complete...If we're off, I'll be over

• 3 weeks later...

Who set this up Mike Hamilton?

With all the returning starters back they could possibly go 8-2 or 7-3 with this schedule but there won't be any easy weeks that I can see. From what I understand through the Church some students were given discounts which played a major roll on GCA having to go to the private division and could not give this up or a lot of students could of been effected. Now GCA has no choice in the matter but step it up a notch and I'm sure with the success they have had over the past eight or nine years they don't plan on going backwards here.Be very interesting to see what all happens next year.

It will be very interesting to see what happens from here forward. I just hope the best for all parties involved. I had a great time watching them over the past two years and plan on seeing them some next year because most of those kids will be back and look forward to seeing them play. The fans were also great that I sat around during the games. I especially enjoyed the older gentleman that always took his walking cane and banged it against the aluminum seats as hard as he could because he couldn't yell. The first time I heard that I thought the place was falling down but it was great to see someone that age having a good time.

I think little johnny wasn't really the problem.

You are wrong Raven. Coaches fail at some things and in some situations, but players have to want it and go get it. Can you honestly say the kids as a whole where physically and mentally tougher from 2015 to 2016 than 2012 to 2014?

Really? What I saw the last few years was less talent overall and a too many kids just happy to play vs willing to do anything to win. We also had a few horribly selfish prima donna players and daddys over the last few years that made chemistry next to impossible for a team to establish. That is mental softness and it killed us.

I wont offer an opinion either way on if Coach McKameys time was up. People just need to look at that campus change in facilities since 2010 to 2016 and shake his hand and say thanks. We owe you a lot coach.

Period end of era!

Moving on to the next stage while appreciating the last. Negativity now is just beneath our standard. I hope the next coach can get the school to state title. But more than anything I appreciate what McKamey and Brewster and staff did for my son. Who just wrapped up a 4 year college career.

We owe GCA and McKamey way more than they owe us.

You are wrong Raven. Coaches fail at some things and in some situations, but players have to want it and go get it. Can you honestly say the kids as a whole where physically and mentally tougher from 2015 to 2016 than 2012 to 2014?

Really? What I saw the last few years was less talent overall and a too many kids just happy to play vs willing to do anything to win. We also had a few horribly selfish prima donna players and daddys over the last few years that made chemistry next to impossible for a team to establish. That is mental softness and it killed us.

I wont offer an opinion either way on if Coach McKameys time was up. People just need to look at that campus change in facilities since 2010 to 2016 and shake his hand and say thanks. We owe you a lot coach.

Period end of era!

Moving on to the next stage while appreciating the last. Negativity now is just beneath our standard. I hope the next coach can get the school to state title. But more than anything I appreciate what McKamey and Brewster and staff did for my son. Who just wrapped up a 4 year college career.

We owe GCA and McKamey way more than they owe us.

I thought it was basketball season!  All joking aside.....you're right on the money!   :thumb: