• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
howdoitknow

Next Saturday in Cookeville

Memphis doesn't travel well at all. Never has

Come to Cookeville Saturday and be ready to eat those words. I honestly think you're referring TO ONE School that doesn't travel well and that has everything to do with the size of the school, fan base, alumni base and demographics of that community, however, as I said in another thread the Privates and Larger Classifications roll deep my guy. So all and all, everyone has an opinion and let you have it but it's off base my guy.

howdoitknow    23

Come to Cookeville Saturday and be ready to eat those words. I honestly think you're referring TO ONE School that doesn't travel well and that has everything to do with the size of the school, fan base, alumni base and demographics of that community, however, as I said in another thread the Privates and Larger Classifications roll deep my guy. So all and all, everyone has an opinion and let you have it but it's off base my guy.

I'll stay home and watch the game and be safe, sound, and warm next weekend

willie2888    4

Trezevant never does

Yall wished the team didn't travel at all. Because when they show up they kick butts and take names and it kills you guys. Don't worry about Trezevant not travelling well just make sure your team shows up if they are on your schedule and watch what happens.

Swipes    31

Yall wished the team didn't travel at all. Because when they show up they kick butts and take names and it kills you guys. Don't worry about Trezevant not travelling well just make sure your team shows up if they are on your schedule and watch what happens.

They sure didn't show up and kick butts and take names the time we played Trez. 60-12 was the score and gave your program and black eye in the reputation department.

With that being said, who cares if a ton a fans come or not! The players on the field earned the right to play for a gold ball and will remember that for the rest of their life win or lose. With 3 memphis teams in Cookeville this week I'm sure they will bring alot of people