Knoxville Central vs Memphis East

BoardHater71

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see some Memphis East fans thinking they will win this game, some seem to think it won't be much of a matchup. I will warn you Mustang fans, this will not be an easy win for you. Ask any of the people on here, our kids will fight to the very end and come to work every down. I have watched you on film and I will give your team props, they are very Big and Fast. Y'alls RB is a very good player and the Defense is also good. This will be the best game of all the Title games this weekend, we are hungry for a Gold ball. GO BOBCATS!

Edited by chsbobcat09

1) I see some Memphis East fans thinking they will win this game, 2) some seem to think it won't be much of a matchup. I will warn you Mustang fans, this will not be an easy win for you. 3) Ask any of the people on here, our kids will fight to the very end and come to work every down. 4) I have watched you on film and I will give your team props, they are very Big and Fast. Y'alls RB is a very good player and the Defense is also good. This will be the best game of all the Title games this weekend, we are hungry for a Gold ball. GO BOBCATS!

1) They are suppose to think they are going to win this game. What else are they suppose to think?

2) I've gone back through this tread and I don't get that impression at all. They are confident in their team, just like you are. It's a championship game. Of course your team is good.

3) This one always makes me laugh. YOUR TEAM does not have a MONOPOLY on those qualities. Every team playing in a championship game has those qualities. THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING. If you feel the need to say it, especially at this time of the football season, it comes off as YOUR TEAM is the only team playing in that particular game that HAS THOSE QUALITIES. Or ... WHY ELSE SAY IT? So, are you trying to say that EAST doesn't have those qualities? I didn't think so, that would be foolish now wouldn't it? smh

4) Now everything following is great commentary and acknowledgement. Excellent stuff. 

Edited by kwc

Well Kwc, I do Respect da Haven. However you believeing that my words of my Bobcats playing hard on every down are just a cliche, your mistaken. It's more than just words, our kids work extremely hard every day and never take a play off in games. I'm not saying that other teams or coaches don't, but at Central it's more than just "a saying ".