W E.B Dubois

warmachine7954

I'd say Guy. At this point right now today, Ryan doesn't really have guard skills just yet he knocks down the same 15 ft and in jumpshots, he has a nice stroke but he doesn't create a shot just yet. I saw Bruce just about attack and create his own shot just about every bucket the other night while boy was simply spotting up. Albeit Guy had a pretty unathletic kid guarding him most of the game that he was able to blow by but he will draw that most games bc he perceived as their big man. I was impressed by Guy overall, I dont think he wouldve scored much had douglas been playing but that doesnt matter i think he's solid.

I was wondering cause you hear more about boyce then Guy but you look in the paper Guy is the leading scorer im going to have go check him out

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Dubois was in St Louis over the weekend and defeated a team there and were supposed to turn around and play Christian Brothers on Monday at Harding's Christmas tourney. Maybe the team got tied up into something but their JV showed up instead and lost like 96-28 or something insane. I was looking forward to seeing them play one of the better teams in memphis.