• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dmm88

South Side at Haywood

29 posts in this topic

Top 5 matchup in the Jackson Sun Dirty Dozen. Two of the top 10 teams in the state in AA IMO. Packed house expected and two of the best players in our area with Quanardra Miller from South Side and Jamirah Shutes from Haywood. Would be a great game for college coaches to watch Friday night. Lots of talent will be on the floor. Who wins????

Cant determine the regular season by what happened in the summer where SS dominated Haywood at Bethel camp. Keep in mind Shutes wasnt healthy and the it wasnt a Friday night with the lights on in Haywood gym! The question is can Haywood handle the SS defense and can SS capitalize on the turnover they create.

SS wins unless they give the game away like last year, they game away twice last year. Hopefully, they can find a way to pull it out.

SS-64

Haywood-50

Any buzz on this game? If i remember correctly last year both games were as good as any boys game. Shutes can flat out ball and SS has stellar defense. Well worth the price of admission!

Watched Haywood last night vs Memphis Central who got off to a slow start. Shutes is playing 1 vs 5. Haywood did not look good at all. Again, like I stated in an earlier post, it's not Friday night in Haywood's gym either. Hurry Friday I'm ready for this matchup that Jackson Sun did not have as a top 15 game this year

Watched Haywood last night vs Memphis Central who got off to a slow start. Shutes is playing 1 vs 5. Haywood did not look good at all. Again, like I stated in an earlier post, it's not Friday night in Haywood's gym either. Hurry Friday I'm ready for this matchup that Jackson Sun did not have as a top 15 game this year

Haywood not as good as people say!!! Shutes is all they have...

SS better not not let her go Kobe Bryant in the 4th quarter. Because that's exactly what she did last year both games. I think SS wins but I don't know if they can score enough points to put the game out of reach for shutes

SS better not not let her go Kobe Bryant in the 4th quarter. Because that's exactly what she did last year both games. I think SS wins but I don't know if they can score enough points to put the game out of reach for shutes

So, at best shes had 35 or 40 this year. You think SS cant score more than 40 points against them? Looking at unapproved website, Miller for SS is averaging like 25ppg and they have a senior post player that IMO no one I saw on Haywood team Tuesday night will be able to stop