• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

uknoit2

Hampton 2017

411 posts in this topic

As I stated in another post, we have some big shoes to fill.

--Taylor and Andersen should make big impacts this season...Both are very strong with good speed.

--I like the Potter kid when looking at backs to help fill the loss of McClain & Sanchez.

(there is another JV back that runs strong but can't remember his name right now)

--Hughes (freshman) looked good at Lbr toward the end of the year.

--Deaton, Buckles, Hardin, Jones, Chambers, Oaks and a couple others should also be key players this year and will be IF they work their tails off! They should help shore up the secondary and receiving

--Davenport should be unstoppable this season...Mind blowing speed

--QB has a year under his belt and looked at home the last few games...Should be one of the best in the state next year.

The greatest concern is linemen IMO.

--We return Breland at center and CJ Wilson...I think these two must lead by example of hard work, sacrifice, respect and discipline to build the O & D lines we will need for the athletes we have....It's was evident in the end that the 2017 starting linemen need to get busy now and start building explosive strength & speed that's lacking.

I told these young men the other day just how good things were lined up for them next season...But we get nowhere with "talkers"....The off-season programs are in place right now, giving every young man the opportunity to exceed expectations...We shall see who the workers are and who the talkers are.

As I stated in another post, we have some big shoes to fill.

--Taylor and Andersen should make big impacts this season...Both are very strong with good speed.

--I like the Potter kid when looking at backs to help fill the loss of McClain & Sanchez.

(there is another JV back that runs strong but can't remember his name right now)

--Hughes (freshman) looked good at Lbr toward the end of the year.

--Deaton, Buckles, Hardin, Jones, Chambers, Oaks and a couple others should also be key players this year and will be IF they work their tails off! They should help shore up the secondary and receiving

--Davenport should be unstoppable this season...Mind blowing speed

--QB has a year under his belt and looked at home the last few games...Should be one of the best in the state next year.

The greatest concern is linemen IMO.

--We return Breland at center and CJ Wilson...I think these two must lead by example of hard work, sacrifice, respect and discipline to build the O & D lines we will need for the athletes we have....It's was evident in the end that the 2017 starting linemen need to get busy now and start building explosive strength & speed that's lacking.

I told these young men the other day just how good things were lined up for them next season...But we get nowhere with "talkers"....The off-season programs are in place right now, giving every young man the opportunity to exceed expectations...We shall see who the workers are and who the talkers are.

If they will not Work, neither shall they win.

With just a week under their belts they are experiencing what Hard Work really is.. and it gets worse today..

Glad I get to be apart again. Go Dogs

With just a week under their belts they are experiencing what Hard Work really is.. and it gets worse today..

Glad you are back at it, you never have enough help . 

Good to have you back on board...Don't leave again  <_<

Here's a Keyword that everyone needs to keep in mind here this offseason, and upcoming season..

"Laughable"..

Gonna change the culture

Good to have you back on board...Don't leave again  <_<

How many of these kids play Basketball. I,m betting it a bunch.

How many of these kids play Basketball. I,m betting it a bunch.

A few....But Some are playing (setting the bench) that need to be working for next FB season IMO