Hampton 2017

uknoit2

Nobody really sets any personal goals anymore.  Kids are ok with being lazy and fat.  Its mind boggling just how many fat lazy people are walking around today.  It was always my desire to fight against any weakness in me.  Offensive lines at cloudland were always known for the pride and the fight they had.  We've had several who put in the time in the weight room.  I just wish for once that it could be the whole varsity.  One whole group who would put in the tremendous effort needed to reach the caliber of champion. 

Nobody really sets any personal goals anymore. Kids are ok with being lazy and fat. Its mind boggling just how many fat lazy people are walking around today. It was always my desire to fight against any weakness in me. Offensive lines at cloudland were always known for the pride and the fight they had. We've had several who put in the time in the weight room. I just wish for once that it could be the whole varsity. One whole group who would put in the tremendous effort needed to reach the caliber of champion.

Great post KING!To be a very good lineman or player in general you have to have the will to fight and compete,whether in the weight room or on the field.We have been very fortunate for the past 6 to 7 years to have kids that don't want the others to get a leg up on them in the off season and they love to get stronger and faster.The weight room is always full.Football is a great sport but to play at the higher level takes a lot of commitment to work!

Nobody really sets any personal goals anymore.  Kids are ok with being lazy and fat.  Its mind boggling just how many fat lazy people are walking around today.  One whole group who would put in the tremendous effort needed to reach the caliber of champion. 

Yes, Yes and YES! 

ps. I can't help it that I'm HEFTY KING! Bad joints and old age have hit hard  :cry:

We have been very fortunate for the past 6 to 7 years to have kids that don't want the others to get a leg up on them in the off season and they love to get stronger and faster.

And THAT is the key! To instill in kids the desire to be better...The best! That's what I want for my kid(s) and they want it for themselves...Not just in FB but in life!

I have no doubt that coach will have the weight room full and working hard come Dec.......The coaches have a great plan...But now we have a program and instructors to take it to another level...I have been a part of this program for years....I have seen what it does...It's not for the faint hearted, but it works and we have to have it to compete at a higher level....Coaches are excited, parents and players are excited...Heck, even I'm pumped! 

Yes, Yes and YES! 

ps. I can't help it that I'm HEFTY KING! Bad joints and old age have hit hard  :cry:

And THAT is the key! To instill in kids the desire to be better...The best! That's what I want for my kid(s) and they want it for themselves...Not just in FB but in life!

I have no doubt that coach will have the weight room full and working hard come Dec.......The coaches have a great plan...But now we have a program and instructors to take it to another level...I have been a part of this program for years....I have seen what it does...It's not for the faint hearted, but it works and we have to have it to compete at a higher level....Coaches are excited, parents and players are excited...Heck, even I'm pumped! 

I love it when a plan comes together.They need to act like politicians, YES WE CAN. 

Ah, they'll be able to do the other workout after his session.

Many have, this is nothing new...After workout/practice was over, ours were still at it...And they carried a 4.0 with the toughest of college courses.

Able will not be the problem, drive and desire will be....It's what separates the good programs from the power houses.

They will either choose to work harder or they'll go home to plop down in front of the TV or XBox.

In these small schools, too many think they'll play no matter what they do or don't do because of the lack of capable bodies.

The "who else will they play?" attitude has to become a thing of the past....Would sure be nice to have the "next man up".

I like what I'm seeing and hearing right now...The numbers are good and stand to get better as others see improvements in those going the extra.

I agree it's usually just a few that will do the extra work and all the rest will ride the coat tail, but any positive change in the culture is a step in the right direction....We have the coaches and trainers, we'll see how many will follow. 

The will to win or the will to be a Winners.

Yes, Yes and YES! 

My teams might not be very good and they sure wouldn,t have much depth or fluff. They would either work or they wouldn,t wear my jersey. I might not have many players or wins,but all of mine would be winners.Then again,I,ve seen some GREAT teams that dressed about 25 MEN.

My teams might not be very good and they sure wouldn,t have much depth or fluff. They would either work or they wouldn,t wear my jersey. I might not have many players or wins,but all of mine would be winners.Then again,I,ve seen some GREAT teams that dressed about 25 MEN.

It would be great to have a TEAM of 25 workers, wouldn't it? The ones that go thru this program will already to battle tested and stronger willed...That's what we are looking for

It would be great to have a TEAM of 25 workers, wouldn't it? The ones that go thru this program will already to battle tested and stronger willed...That's what we are looking for

Dang right and if the 25 were the right sizes,they would be hard to handle. Kids need to earn a Jersey, gimme got his neck broke.