Fulton 2017 Schedule

Bravey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talked with a man that says he helps out the team with water and equipment and what not.  Anyways he said at Fulton basketball games everyone gives the kid a hard time about all the talk of transferring to Alcoa.  He said during the last home game he asked him flat out if he was going and he said, "Why would I still be working out with Fulton if I was going to Alcoa?"  Anyways...who knows.  Same man said that there has been some lineman come out to workout with the team but they don't seem to have that group of leaders yet to step up.  Maybe this is the few years they have to weed out the few to make the stars shine again later. 

Talked with a man that says he helps out the team with water and equipment and what not. Anyways he said at Fulton basketball games everyone gives the kid a hard time about all the talk of transferring to Alcoa. He said during the last home game he asked him flat out if he was going and he said, "Why would I still be working out with Fulton if I was going to Alcoa?" Anyways...who knows. Same man said that there has been some lineman come out to workout with the team but they don't seem to have that group of leaders yet to step up. Maybe this is the few years they have to weed out the few to make the stars shine again later.

Is he "working out" with the football team as well as playing basketball??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• One of my favorite stats to point out; The late Bill Horton never won another playoff game at Rhea Co. after Hammontree ended his 10 year run as his defensive coordinator. 
    • Yes. I have seen that cause problems. In my last coaching stop, if a coach resigned they got them into another building. Sometimes the very next day. Welcome. 
    • Agree. The man literally sacrificed time, moments, memories you can't get back with his own family for every single athlete at that school. (and many others) To those that continue to be negative about him and continue to bring him up; He's been loyal, hardworking and just his entire coaching career. Ask anyone that actually has a leg to stand on in regard to Coach.
    • Egotistical? That's a new one.  It's funny, I'm friends with two of the younger coaches that he "ran off" as you say. In fact, he helped them find jobs, encouraged them to do what was best for their growing families, provided advice, support and still does to this day. 
    • Aug 23     @ Maryville (L, 0-1) Aug 30     South Doyle (W, 1-1) Sep 5     @ William Blount (L, 1-2) Sep 13     Powell (L, 1-3) Sep 20     Karns (L, 1-4) Sep 27     @ West (L, 1-5) Oct 4     Knoxville Halls (L, 1-6) Oct 18     @ Lenoir City (W, 2-6) Oct 25     @ Knox Central (L, 2-7) Nov 1     Clinton (L, 2-8)