• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
MDLTNHPZ

Monterey Wildcats

MDLTNHPZ    0

I had planned on going to the Monterey vs LA game Friday but ended up missing it. I saw they lost by 2 and held LA to just 50 points. I saw Monterey play during the summer as I have a friend that has a son on the team and expected they would be pretty good. How did they look against LA?

Shozen    2

I hear they are loaded with talent!!! Going to be a force to reckon with in 1A!!!

After seeing them and other teams in 7A play; they are going to be the 3rd best team at best in 7A.

Clay Co is the clearcut favorite especially with Key averaging 40+ppg currently. Monterey doesn't make it past the first round of the region tourney.

They are better than last year but you are way overhyping their Cookeville transfers. They played LA close but only beat C-Range by one.

Edited by Shozen

TALMAD    18

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

After seeing them and other teams in 7A play; they are going to be the 3rd best team at best in 7A.

Clay Co is the clearcut favorite especially with Key averaging 40+ppg currently. Monterey doesn't make it past the first round of the region tourney.

They are better than last year but you are way overhyping their Cookeville transfers. They played LA close but only beat C-Range by one.

double post sorry

Edited by TALMAD

TALMAD    18

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

No Over-hype when your a homer lol! I knew they would be around 3rd this year! The Cookeville boys was averaged into the factor after i seen them on Football field! If they do like they did in Football they will come on later! Not really a basketball fan but i am from Monterey and want to see them all do good! Clay will make another deep run this year like last and i think Monterey will show up late in season and upset a couple teams come time! My Opinion this is the best Basketball team since the Castle boys in 92-94 season! Those teams was good! Good luck to all Region teams! I also think Monterey will shine in Baseball this year also with a deep run!!!

85warrior    1

Why did players transfer from Cookeville to Monterey?

TALMAD    18

Why did players transfer from Cookeville to Monterey?

Heard many different reasons! I think the new school and facilities had alot to do with it!

Shozen    2

100% playing time. There would be no other reason to transfer. Monterey got a new school but how many high school kids actually care about that. There would still be 10x more opportunity at Cookeville.

Edited by Shozen