Monterey Wildcats

MDLTNHPZ

I hear they are loaded with talent!!! Going to be a force to reckon with in 1A!!!

After seeing them and other teams in 7A play; they are going to be the 3rd best team at best in 7A.

Clay Co is the clearcut favorite especially with Key averaging 40+ppg currently. Monterey doesn't make it past the first round of the region tourney.

They are better than last year but you are way overhyping their Cookeville transfers. They played LA close but only beat C-Range by one.

Edited by Shozen

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

After seeing them and other teams in 7A play; they are going to be the 3rd best team at best in 7A.

Clay Co is the clearcut favorite especially with Key averaging 40+ppg currently. Monterey doesn't make it past the first round of the region tourney.

They are better than last year but you are way overhyping their Cookeville transfers. They played LA close but only beat C-Range by one.

double post sorry

Edited by TALMAD

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

No Over-hype when your a homer lol! I knew they would be around 3rd this year! The Cookeville boys was averaged into the factor after i seen them on Football field! If they do like they did in Football they will come on later! Not really a basketball fan but i am from Monterey and want to see them all do good! Clay will make another deep run this year like last and i think Monterey will show up late in season and upset a couple teams come time! My Opinion this is the best Basketball team since the Castle boys in 92-94 season! Those teams was good! Good luck to all Region teams! I also think Monterey will shine in Baseball this year also with a deep run!!!

Why did players transfer from Cookeville to Monterey?

100% playing time. There would be no other reason to transfer. Monterey got a new school but how many high school kids actually care about that. There would still be 10x more opportunity at Cookeville.

I got to watch them on Football field and couple of them didnt start but got playing time! They for sure would not of seen playing time at Cookeville! With that said a Average player at 6A school could be a stand out in a 1A! I think baseball will be the sport that will reflect the most! We picked up some pretty good players to go along with our returning team! Either way we are glad to have them and if they want to we would like to get about 5 big line men to replace the 5 we lost this year!! lol Send them on up the Mountain!