14 AA POWER RANKINGS

thenewguy85

I think this District will be the year of upsets, I really do think Bolivar Girls win the District this year, but Southside is not just going to hand it to them. Expect Fayette Ware to upset someone in the district tournament, they defense is tenacious.

1. Southside

2. Bolivar Central

3. Chester County

4. Lexington

5. Fayette Ware

6. McNairy Central

I like the rankings. Although I think 3-5 is wrong. I think Lexington finishes 3, Fayette-Ware 4, and Chester County 5. And I think South Side goes undefeated again in district play. A huge gap between them and number 2.

Anxious to see FW. I have been hearing good things about them. Cant make a call on Lexington til they get the Kelley kid back. Chester is going to struggle this year from the looks of them vs USJ and Trinity

Saw Fayette Ware play at Ripley, they pressure defense is none stop. They don't have any big name players, but you will be in a dog fight with them for 32 minutes.

Anxious to see FW. I have been hearing good things about them. Cant make a call on Lexington til they get the Kelley kid back. Chester is going to struggle this year from the looks of them vs USJ and Trinity