NCS 2017

OrangeEagle

With Clarksville Academy now in our region, only leaves 2 non region games for NCS. I have heard we will play BGA and FRA. The big showdown in the region on the west side will be NCS vs. Davidson. Could have another 9 win season. I look for more of an Arkansas approach to offense next year. Feed the RB'S. I think we will have the two best in the region. Davidson also has a really good back

Next year's team will be run heavy.  The QB position will be interesting to see. Will Kinnard get the nod? If so will he be throwing much? Though small, he is a tough, smart kid and knows the offense. I think it would be interesting to see a little wildcat action as well. Backs are second to none. Line will do nothing but get bigger, stronger and better. Defense, just like always will be our meal ticket. Lawless, Jack and Joseph will be hard to move. We have size and speed in the linebacking corps. Parrish is a beast in the middle.  Willhoite and Watson are fast and aggressive. Sid and Will are going to need to step in and start or give a lot of mins. They are ready I believe due to lots of playing time this year. We have to solve Sully's departure.  The secondary will be a work in progress with the question being at free safety There are rising juniors who can step up and get quality playing time. This number 9 I think will find his way onto the field. Ive seen him play at LB and I wonder if he could step into Slater's free safety role. This should be a great year.  There are players hurting and some surgery on the way, but there is time to heal. Go get that gold ball Eagles!!!  Sitting at home watching it almost made me sick!

Next year's team will be run heavy. The QB position will be interesting to see. Will Kinnard get the nod? If so will he be throwing much? Though small, he is a tough, smart kid and knows the offense. I think it would be interesting to see a little wildcat action as well. Backs are second to none. Line will do nothing but get bigger, stronger and better. Defense, just like always will be our meal ticket. Lawless, Jack and Joseph will be hard to move. We have size and speed in the linebacking corps. Parrish is a beast in the middle. Willhoite and Watson are fast and aggressive. Sid and Will are going to need to step in and start or give a lot of mins. They are ready I believe due to lots of playing time this year. We have to solve Sully's departure. The secondary will be a work in progress with the question being at free safety There are rising juniors who can step up and get quality playing time. This number 9 I think will find his way onto the field. Ive seen him play at LB and I wonder if he could step into Slater's free safety role. This should be a great year. There are players hurting and some surgery on the way, but there is time to heal. Go get that gold ball Eagles!!! Sitting at home watching it almost made me sick!

I thought I was the only one that felt that way watching it from my couch! Worst feeling I have ever had watching a football game.

I am really liking the idea of Kinard getting the nod at QB. I hear the players respect him and as you know that goes along way. Hope we find a way to use both backs on the field at the same time. Will put a lot of pressure on the opposing DC to account for both 11 and 26.

Losing 27 and 28 on defense is really going to hurt. Interesting idea to put 9 at FS. Could 9 go to SS and keep 26 at FS. Like we had in the WC game. Just a thought. I also wonder if Parish could slide to OLB and have 20 and 11 as MLB? Not sure how Parish would do there.

I have heard nothing about 2. Losing him at CB may be the hardest to replace of them all. Does anyone one know if he is playing or will be allowed to play? Our chances to win the title next year is not as good without him especially if we play Davidson Academy. Their Coach does a great job with the air attack

I thought I was the only one that felt that way watching it from my couch! Worst feeling I have ever had watching a football game.

I am really liking the idea of Kinard getting the nod at QB. I hear the players respect him and as you know that goes along way. Hope we find a way to use both backs on the field at the same time. Will put a lot of pressure on the opposing DC to account for both 11 and 26.

Losing 27 and 28 on defense is really going to hurt. Interesting idea to put 9 at FS. Could 9 go to SS and keep 26 at FS. Like we had in the WC game. Just a thought. I also wonder if Parish could slide to OLB and have 20 and 11 as MLB? Not sure how Parish would do there.

I have heard nothing about 2. Losing him at CB may be the hardest to replace of them all. Does anyone one know if he is playing or will be allowed to play? Our chances to win the title next year is not as good without him especially if we play Davidson Academy. Their Coach does a great job with the air attack

I dont see Parish as having the speed to play outside. He had an outstanding year in the middle. Led the team in tackles, or close to it. He's only going to get better. Can you imagine that kid as a senior?  He is someone I would love to see on the offensive line as well. I think 9 could play anywhere in the defensive backfield as well as a linebacker position. I think losing Sully is a bigger position to fill. That's not taking anything away from Slater at all. We simply have more players who could play at saftey is my reason for thinking it. It's fun to play off-season coach!!

It sounds like no need to coach them up this year. You boys already have it figured out. I have a feeling the NCS coaches think long and hard about these things, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

I assume this is sarcasm? Im sure they will think long and hard on it. Thats why we have a good team.  No doubt they will put much more effort with much better knowledge about the players' abilities and limitations than we have, but hey, we are going to talk about it. That's why we come here right?  Otherwise, what are you going to talk about?  

It sounds like no need to coach them up this year. You boys already have it figured out. I have a feeling the NCS coaches think long and hard about these things, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

What none sense are you speaking? The coaches will no doubt have the boys ready to play. This is a fan forum in case you didn't realise it. If you aren't excited about the Eagles coming up, don't rain on our parade