District 11AA

Fan15

NOT TRYING TO HIDE ANYWHERE WAS JUST STATING THE FACT THAT WHEN THESE GIRLS GET TO RUNNING UP TEMPO THEY ARE VERY HARD TO BEAT. A GAME IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER IF WE CAN PUT THE GAME AWAY PUT IT AWAY AS A PARENT  AS I AM I KNOW WHAT THESE GIRLS CAN DO WAS NOT TRYING TO BASH ANYONE AT ALL. AS FAR AS A COACHING RECORD REALLY #@ YRS OF COACHING NEVER KEPT UP WITH THE NUMBER OF WINS BUT DO KNOW OF RUNNER UP IN STATE N 1992 BOYS BASKETBALL 1998 RUNNER UP IN BASEBALL IN STATE TOURN AND 2004 RUNNER UP IN STATE TOURN AND 1986 STATE CHAMPS TJCAA BASEBALL WHILE COACHING AT ROANE STATE NOW YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANY REACH THEIR PEAK IF YOU DONT RIDE AND PUSH THEM BOYS OR GIRLS. I AM NOT HERE TRYING TO BASH OUR COACHES THIS IS A SMALL BUT VERY CLOSE TOWN HAVE KNOWN OUR GIRLS COACHES FOR EVER AND THEY ARE GREAT GUYS AND VERY GODLY MEN WHICH IS A BOUNS BECAUSE NOT ALL TEAMS ARE LUCKY TO HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS LEADING THEIR CHILDREN. WITH THIS BEING SAID AS FAR AS HIDING NEVER MY NAME IS MIKE WEST BETTER KNOWN TO ALL AS BUD SO NOW WHO ARE YOU SEEMS YOUR FEELINGS GOT STEPPED ON FOR WHAT I DONT KNOW IF I EVER GET ON ANYONE IT HAS BEEN MY OWN AND STILL DO TIL THIS DAY.

Is this the same Mike West from Mount Pleasant several years ago? Still golfing barefoot? I remember when you coached at Mt.P.

Update following 2/6 games:

1) CreekWood (14-2)

2) Lewis County (13-2)

3) East Hickman (12-4)

4) Stewart County (10-6)

4) Waverly (10-6)

6) Camden (5-11)

7) Montgomery Central (3-13)

8) Fairview (2-13)

9) Hickman County (2-14)

Remaining district game:

Lewis County @ Fairview (THU)

Seeding scenarios:

IF Lewis County defeats Fairview, CreekWood and Lewis County are tied and a coin flip determines #1 seed

1) Creekwood/Lewis County (14-2) *

2) Creekwood/Lewis County (14-2) *

3) East Hickman (12-4)

4) Stewart County/Waverly (10-6) *

5) Stewart County/Waverly (10-6) *

6) Camden (5-11)

7) Montgomery Central (3-13)

8) Fairview/Hickman County (2-14) *

9) Fairview/Hickman County (2-14) *

*-coin flip to determine seeding

IF Lewis County loses to Fairview, Fairview #7 seed by virtue of second tie breaker (record v. higher seeds working down from top)

1) CreekWood (14-2)

2) Lewis County (13-3)

3) East Hickman (12-4)

4) Stewart County/Waverly (10-6) *

5) Stewart County/Waverly (10-6) *

6) Camden (5-11)

7) Fairview (3-13)

8) Montgomery Central (3-13)

9) Hickman County (2-14)

*-coin flip to determine seeding

Play-in game on Monday, February 13th- #9 @ #8

Satellite Games on Tuesday, February 14th- #9/#8 winner @ #1, #7 @ #2, #6 @ #3, #5 @ #4

Semifinal Round on Thursday, February 16th at Hickman Co. High School

Final Round on Saturday, February 18th at Hickman Co. High School

Lady Lions played a tight one last night at Waverly. Really thought they might extend their win streak to 5. Now, on to the district tournament. Looks like the girls will travel to East Hickman, and we didn't play very well there at all a few weeks ago.

Thanks TheStuff for the regular updates on the district. I think you would be safe to go ahead and say LC beats Fairview Thursday.

One thing for certain, starting Monday everyone has the same record, and crazy things can happen when it is tournament time. Good luck to all girls team, especially the Lady Lions.

I think the Flu has hit East Hickman names were missing in paper this am

No sickness for East Hickman.  They were fully stocked for the Creek Wood game.  Creek Wood played good defense and shut a couple of girls down.  It was a great game and East looks ready for tourney time.  It is hard to score on them because they are so long.  Tough to throw over the top on them.  They can also shoot.  They may be silently the team to beat in the district tourney.

District 11AA Tournament 

Saturday, February 11- #8 Hickman County 40 #9 Fairview 38

Tuesday, February 14- #8 Hickman County @ #1 CreekWood

Tuesday, February 14- #5 Waverly @ #4 Stewart County

Tuesday, February 14- #7 Montgomery Central @ #2 Lewis County

Tuesday, February 14- #6 Camden @ #3 East Hickman

Friday, February 17- Waverly/Stewart Co. winner v. Hickman Co./CreekWood winner

Friday, February 17- Camden/East Hickman winner v. Montgomery Central/Lewis Co. winner

Saturday, February 18- Losers of Friday games (Consolation)

Saturday, February 18- Winners of Friday games (Championship)

Any predictions on the bracket?