OOLTEWAH OWLS 2017 6A

PassiveAggressive

LOL! I'm remembering those 80's and 90's teams... we used run the pigskin down both y'alls throats.

-So how many 6A games are you all scheduling for 2017? I believe that we have 6 (2 contracts pending) of them y'all. No cupcakes!!!

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!!!

IS DEM OWLS ON THE SCHEDULE?? ADSI YOU REMEMBER THE 80'S? DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE BORN YET LOL.AND DUH UH WE ARE IN 6A AND WILL HAVE A SCHEDULE FULL OF 6A OPPONENTS. I THINK YOUR OPPONENTS OUT OF REGION ALMOST COST YOU THE DISTRICT CHAMPS BECAUSE THEY TURNED OUT TO BE GARBAGE LOL. YOU WERE PRETTY MUCH THE DOORMATS OF THE DISTRICT TILL PEMBERTON CAME ALONG SO DON'T GET AMNESIA ADSI. I WILL BE KEEPING UP WITH DEM EAGLES AND ERRBODY ELSE WE LEFT BEHIND FOR THIS NEW CHALLENGE WE ARE ABOUT TO FACE. WITH CATHOLIC ADDED TO THE MIX START EATING YO WHEATIES NOW!

#LOP

IS DEM OWLS ON THE SCHEDULE?? (No sir, I wish that you all were)

ADSI YOU REMEMBER THE 80'S? DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE BORN YET LOL. (PA, I was around before there was a Rhea County High School)

AND DUH UH WE ARE IN 6A AND WILL HAVE A SCHEDULE FULL OF 6A OPPONENTS. (Do you all have any extra 6A opponents, or privates?)

I THINK YOUR OPPONENTS OUT OF REGION ALMOST COST YOU THE DISTRICT CHAMPS BECAUSE THEY TURNED OUT TO BE GARBAGE LOL. (YEPP)

YOU WERE PRETTY MUCH THE DOORMATS OF THE DISTRICT TILL PEMBERTON CAME ALONG SO DON'T GET AMNESIA ADSI. (I remember PA, You're right. Had a few coaches along the way, that didn't have the know how to motivate a bunch of big old hard headed country boys)

I WILL BE KEEPING UP WITH DEM EAGLES AND ERRBODY ELSE WE LEFT BEHIND FOR THIS NEW CHALLENGE WE ARE ABOUT TO FACE. (You are definitely in the most difficult region in the state)

WITH CATHOLIC ADDED TO THE MIX START EATING YO WHEATIES NOW! (Looking forward to the Coach Pemberton Bowl)

#LOP

Edited by ADS1

IS DEM OWLS ON THE SCHEDULE?? (No sir, I wish that you all were)

ADSI YOU REMEMBER THE 80'S? DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE BORN YET LOL. (PA, I was around before there was a Rhea County High School)

AND DUH UH WE ARE IN 6A AND WILL HAVE A SCHEDULE FULL OF 6A OPPONENTS. (Do you all have any extra 6A opponents, or privates?)

I THINK YOUR OPPONENTS OUT OF REGION ALMOST COST YOU THE DISTRICT CHAMPS BECAUSE THEY TURNED OUT TO BE GARBAGE LOL. (YEPP)

YOU WERE PRETTY MUCH THE DOORMATS OF THE DISTRICT TILL PEMBERTON CAME ALONG SO DON'T GET AMNESIA ADSI. (I remember PA, You're right. Had a few coaches along the way, that didn't have the know how to motivate a bunch of big old hard headed country boys)

I WILL BE KEEPING UP WITH DEM EAGLES AND ERRBODY ELSE WE LEFT BEHIND FOR THIS NEW CHALLENGE WE ARE ABOUT TO FACE. (You are definitely in the most difficult region in the state)

WITH CATHOLIC ADDED TO THE MIX START EATING YO WHEATIES NOW! (Looking forward to the Coach Pemberton Bowl)

#LOP

GOOD LUCK ADSI!! YOU KNOW PA WILL BE TROLLING

#LOP

Selective??? I gave you every game this century! I wasn't ignoring anything before my time, just posted the scores that I could find on CoachT.com.

I love the older crowd that can't accept that the Owls of today are not the Owls of Single A or Double A...

Oh I accept a lot of things, but ignoring all the history is only telling half the story. So saying Ooltewah owns Bradley based on the 2000's only tells part of the story. 17-13 Bears still lead the series. :) And I supplied the scores for all of the 30 game we have played

Ooltewah has done a nice job getting things going in the .direction, but the Bears are not exactly the same team you think you remember. The Bears have been fielding football teams for 100 years, and to know all that history is a fun thing. Even tho I have only been around for about 1/2 of it

Edited by alt1958

Oh I accept a lot of things, but ignoring all the history is only telling half the story. So saying Ooltewah owns Bradley based on the 2000's only tells part of the story. 17-13 Bears still lead the series. :) And I supplied the scores for all of the 30 game we have played

Ooltewah has done a nice job getting things going in the .direction, but the Bears are not exactly the same team you think you remember. The Bears have been fielding football teams for 100 years, and to know all that history is a fun thing. Even tho I have only been around for about 1/2 of it

ALT DEM OWLS HAVE DOMINATED DA BEARZ COPELAND OR NO COPELAND.LAST TIME WE PLAYED YOU MY KICKER LAUNCHED ONE IN THE 50 + THRU THE BARS LOL

#LOP