RePublic High School

JimBob27

This job is a complete mystery.  I have been told that they have been "interviewing" for months.  Complete silence.  I have even had a couple of metro guys say they have no clue what is going on with Republic.  Even Donovan Stewart does not have it as a school looking for an HC in his columns.  

No way....I don't believe it. If that happens it would knock HL,WC and Maplewood #s down

That is what they say, and I have to think it is very plausible.  Look what Sissy Mountain did in a short period, and they aren't in a central location in Hamilton County.  Plus, they don't have the potential base RePublic has. We can tell a lot by watching Gordonsville play them the next 2 years using Gordy as a barometer.

Edited by rlh

That is what they say, and I have to think it is very plausible. Look what Sissy Mountain did in a short period, and they aren't in a central location in Hamilton County. Plus, they don't have the potential base RePublic has. We can tell a lot by watching Gordonsville play them the next 2 years using Gordy as a barometer.

I seriously doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...

I seriously doubt it.

Then you haven't been around very long.  What I was posted was based on information from the TSSAA etc. and what I have seen over the past 40 years.  I can see it going either way as in Signal Mountain and Tennessee Temple.

• 2 weeks later...

What is this wildcard school doing?  Any Coach?  Do they even have students yet?

All I know is they have only 4 games listed on their schedule, all region games.  However, there are other teams that don't have a completed schedule yet including South Pittsburg and Copper Basin.