Week of 1/2-1/7 Results

WrestlingGod

Bump11 who are you? You were at the "duel" so why don't you tell us about the upsets that happened that evening?

lol. clearly my post says "PER TRACK" which entails that i got the results...(drumb roll)...on track..haha Nowhere did it say i was there. Sorry i didnt realize that you have to actually be at a match in order to see the results on track.. please forgive me Edited by Bump11

lol. clearly my post says "PER TRACK" which entails that i got the results...(drumb roll)...on track..haha Nowhere did it say i was there. Sorry i didnt realize that you have to actually be at a match in order to see the results on track.. please forgive me

still have not answer who you are??

Edited by werazzlin

still have not answerd who you ar

didnt know that was required either lol man im learning more and more about this internet thing everyday 😉 who i am doesnt mean a thing. I have the same rights on here as you or anyone else. Im just here to talk about wrestling with other ppl who also enjoy the same thing. As we all are i would assume. I dont know who 90% of these people are and thats ok. Just comes with the territory

Cleveland - 42, Soddy - 16

dang. I was expecting this to be much closer

Bradley 66 Walker Valley 10

Notable results:

106- UR Chandler Davis (Wv) over #4 Wes Devaney (Bc) 10-1

160- #1 Mikel Gregory (Wv) over #2 Caleb Adkins (Bc) 3-0

Edited by Bump11