Glencliff Football Job

runtheball

the fact that its a terrible metro job that has no support or talent pool and all the added problems that come with coaching metro along with not winning

support? they get the equipment they need,they have a weight room, locker room.  they have a practice field and a stadium. winning? is that all it is about. do not all kids deserve to be coached. Are you saying that all the coaches that coached in the state championship games could not make a difference here. They can only win with players? I know many schools that have the same support and facilities and still win. this is a good job because you get to coach football and train kids, winning is just a by product of doing the right things.every school has obstacles , most people just call them excuses.

• Upvote 1

support? they get the equipment they need,they have a weight room, locker room.  they have a practice field and a stadium. winning? is that all it is about. do not all kids deserve to be coached. Are you saying that all the coaches that coached in the state championship games could not make a difference here. They can only win with players? I know many schools that have the same support and facilities and still win. this is a good job because you get to coach football and train kids, winning is just a by product of doing the right things.every school has obstacles , most people just call them excuses.

lol man. their facilities, equipment, and locker and weight rooms are terrible compared to ther schools, even within metro. And yes coaching at a school like glencliff is a death sentence even for state title coaches. Lol you still love metro football a bunch don't you. I figured you of all people would understand you can't win big games in metro very often. Most of time metro football is a dumpster fire whether folks want to admit it or not

lol man. their facilities, equipment, and locker and weight rooms are terrible compared to ther schools, even within metro. And yes coaching at a school like glencliff is a death sentence even for state title coaches. Lol you still love metro football a bunch don't you. I figured you of all people would understand you can't win big games in metro very often. Most of time metro football is a dumpster fire whether folks want to admit it or not

Never said metro is an easy job. I think that is what makes metro fun,the challenges. I am not so sure about a death sentence though. And yes, I do still love metro football and want all schools to be successful. I think the biggest challenges in metro is still coaching the players you have and getting them to work. All the other things that they do not have will not keep them from winning if they have talented kids. Talent will trump everything. Still getting to coach football and work with kids makes it a good job.