• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Roy Dillard

Pegleg?

Roy Dillard    126

I garuntee you im real concerned about Pegleg. Me and that man from ronnies red eye was going down to save a lot a few weeks ago and they was a plane crashed down by that Loyd mans building. Was it Pegleg and powerp? I garuntee you I heard they lived but got beat up.

Southtowner    238

I garuntee you im real concerned about Pegleg. Me and that man from ronnies red eye was going down to save a lot a few weeks ago and they was a plane crashed down by that Loyd mans building. Was it Pegleg and powerp? I garuntee you I heard they lived but got beat up.

Roy, pegleg is getting better at landing his plane. He didn't nose dive this one. He only flipped it.  

Also they ran out of fuel.  Don't they have a fuel card to fill the tank up on those recruitin' trips across the Bama line?

rlh    77

I heard that their plane got knocked out of the air due to the scream from that Nick Satan man over that Lane Kiffin man messing up his offense in the playoffs.

Roll Tide

God Bless