#1 Bradley Central vs #2 Cleveland

JBoskenUSAW

As bad as I hate to say this. I believe the outcome will be on what TJ and Knox does. Both has got to get a pin. With Trey out, I could see Pond getting a pin at 120. Mc has got to get it together. He isn't a 2 time state champ for nothing. Something is wrong with that young man this year. He isn't the same wrestler as the past 2 years. Our lighter weights are gonna have to step up big. Upper weights I do believe Cleveland will own us there.

i agree on TJ and Knox needing bonus points. A pin for Knox. But id be happy with a major for TJ. Garret pushed him to the edge last time. Also agree on Cleveland owning the heavyweights. And we need Mac to wrestle like a man possesed. Edited by Bump11

i agree on TJ and Knox needing bonus points. A pin for Knox. But id be happy with a major for TJ. Garret pushed him to the edge last time. Also agree on Cleveland owning the heavyweights. And we need Mac to wrestle like a man possesed.

I'm pretty sure we will see a new TJ in this match. May be wrong, but I think he underestimated the freshman. He will be ready to go! Hope anyways! Never seen anyone more less a freshman giving TJ all he could handle.

As bad as I hate to say this. I believe the outcome will be on what TJ and Knox does. Both has got to get a pin. With Trey out, I could see Pond getting a pin at 120. Mc has got to get it together. He isn't a 2 time state champ for nothing. Something is wrong with that young man this year. He isn't the same wrestler as the past 2 years. Our lighter weights are gonna have to step up big. Upper weights I do believe Cleveland will own us there.

Mcelhaney over Landers. He looked like he had it together tonight.