Mt Juliet 2017

BKisler

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FB fan, I could be wrong; but MJ's schedule doesn't look to tough.

Glencliff, Overton, Lebanon, Gallatin, Wilson Central, Clarksville NE, Rossview, McGavock, Station Camp and Hendersonville.

I would think a worse case scenario would be 7-3. With Gallatin, WC, SC, and H'ville being their toughest games.

Thanks ...I see why they didn't want to schedule us

FBfan, Did PC try to schedule MJ? What are the expectations of PC this year?

Yes sir and it was denied. We was young last year and will be Jr heavy this year with a few key seniors. It should be a good year for us but the schedule part is not working out from what I'm understanding. Too many politics,Folks don't want to drop down and play us expect the privates and a few of the Memphis schools. Dates not matching up its crazy from what I understand

Yes sir and it was denied. We was young last year and will be Jr heavy this year with a few key seniors. It should be a good year for us but the schedule part is not working out from what I'm understanding. Too many politics,Folks don't want to drop down and play us expect the privates and a few of the Memphis schools. Dates not matching up its crazy from what I understand

I hate to hear that. I wonder if schedule was already in the works , set or just didn't want to play. Who is on your schedule now?

I hate to hear that. I wonder if schedule was already in the works , set or just didn't want to play. Who is on your schedule now?

Just didn't want to play. We talked about this on here soon as the new regions was made and everybody was looking for teams. It basically said metro doesn't schools doesn't bring a good gates and MJ would have more to lose playing a 3a school ðŸ˜ðŸ˜. Only teams we have now outside our district is mba,cpa,and I think Fra. Brentwood Academy might be added to that list. We have got turned down by at least 35+ teams...this is crazy. Edited by FBfan26

Just didn't want to play. We talked about this on here soon as the new regions was made and everybody was looking for teams. It basically said metro doesn't schools doesn't bring a good gates and MJ would have more to lose playing a 3a school . Only teams we have now outside our district is mba,cpa,and I think Fra. Brentwood Academy might be added to that list. We have got turned down by at least 35+ teams...this is crazy.

Hate to hear that. I didn't think about PC being 3 A. Good luck; I hope you get it put together.

What are the expectations for the Bears in 2017? I know they will have a good back in Raines; but lose a lot of skill players and lineman. Are they contenders for their region and a deep run into the playoffs?

just gonna be another underachieving season under TP.. so funny to watch them falter in late october/early november

just gonna be another underachieving season under TP.. so funny to watch them falter in late october/early november

If the bus doesn't break down they win 8. I don't expect Central or Hendersonville to be more than average, Gallatin should be good but not unbeatable. This weak schedule will not prepare you for Blackman, Oakland, etc in the playoffs.

If the bus doesn't break down they win 8. I don't expect Central or Hendersonville to be more than average, Gallatin should be good but not unbeatable. This weak schedule will not prepare you for Blackman, Oakland, etc in the playoffs.

I don't know if they win 8, but it is a good possibility. I do agree when it comes playoff time... Who knows though.  Too early to tell.