Jackson County

Preppy

No injuries, no excuses.  We need to get back into playing AAU at an early age like the rest of our District 7A schools are doing and start working harder.  The days are over when we just show up and win because of that JC on our jerseys.  I'm very interested in seeing what the future holds for this program.  We have two very good juniors in Hardy and Pippin, however we need to develop some talent to go with them.  The 8th grade has a lot of potential, but they need to get into the gym and stay there.  How this team beats Clarkrange and loses to Red Boiling is beyond me.  I wasn't there so didn't see how it unfolded but Jackson County should never lose to Red Boiling.  Hats off to the coaches and players in RBS though, they clearly were the better team last night by the looks of the score.  

No injuries, no excuses.  We need to get back into playing AAU at an early age like the rest of our District 7A schools are doing and start working harder.  The days are over when we just show up and win because of that JC on our jerseys.  I'm very interested in seeing what the future holds for this program.  We have two very good juniors in Hardy and Pippin, however we need to develop some talent to go with them.  The 8th grade has a lot of potential, but they need to get into the gym and stay there.  How this team beats Clarkrange and loses to Red Boiling is beyond me.  I wasn't there so didn't see how it unfolded but Jackson County should never lose to Red Boiling.  Hats off to the coaches and players in RBS though, they clearly were the better team last night by the looks of the score.

RBS is 13-2 in their last 15 games. They are not bad.