WHITE HOUSE. 116 COMMUNITY. 103

B52bomber3

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is all I can say . you like offense . Where u should have been . So fun to watch . First half back and forth and midway through the third WH took control. Just glad we hung on for the win

I agree completely. Glad I got out and watched this one. The score may say no defense but it was actually not so. Both teams created a lot of turnovers and transition baskets but what was most impressive was both teams shooting percentage. Had to be way over 50 percent from 2 and 3 and each team I don't think missed many free throws. Both teams played a lot of kids and was a great back and forth game with neither team getting a large lead until the end. I believe score was 51 to 50 at half. The people I was sitting next to said Community bench that played were mostly freshmen especially in their second unit. White House played a lot of kids as well and their overall size hurt Community but all in all a well played fun game to watch to end the season. Hope both teams do well going forward.

Got to disagree...don't think a lot of defense was played by either team. Based on both of these 2 programs records this year defense seems to be lacking for both programs. Just my opinion and no I did not see the game. 

Don't really know what records has to do with a night where both teams were making shots. Guess you would have had to see the game. Both teams have double digit wins for the season and I know Community non district schedule is mostly AA and AAA teams. Only games that matter are the district games.

White House non district games strength of schedule is too 5 in the state . We front loaded our schedule with top teams in the mid state so glad . Those dividends are finally paying off . Throw records out the window . This is a tournament sport . by the way free throws . Comminity 21/24 and WH 24/30 . WH from 3 was 12/28!and from 2 they were 28-43 . I forgot what Community was but ice cold from 3 in second half something like 3/16 . Just got tired legs . WH 15 turnovers Community only 10! Pretty good sincevWH averages turning their opponents over 20 times a game .

I watched the game via 10 for 10 , they did not have great service ..... seemed to be a great game and their were various runs back and forth usually created by a defensive turnover .... both teams shot the ball well !! Seemed community just got tired in the end ! Very fun game lots of players , and lots of good basketball for buckets .... community must have ran 3/4 defenses during the game ! ... the atmosphere seemed great with home side full !!! These blue Devils seem to play good in big crowds (station camp(beech tourney), maplewood(home) greenbrier (home), Cheatham (home) ) ..... but to go on a long trip and put up 116 in a gym you never seen on another team senior night is a feat .... no questions asked ... great game by both teams , good luck in the tournaments !

says wh is 28 strength of schedule  

Division I Class AA   1. CAK 68.0% 2. Alcoa 62.8% 3. Liberty 61.8% 4. Lexington 59.8% 5. McMinn Central 58.8% 6. Spring Hill 57.7% 7. Scott 57.0% 8. Westview 56.4% 9. Grainger 56.1% 10. East Ridge 55.7% 11. Sycamore 55.4% 12. Knoxville Catholic 55.3% 13. Chattanooga Central 55.2% 14. Nolensville 55.2% 15. Jackson North Side 55.2% 16. Raleigh Egypt 55.1% 17. Stratford 55.1% 18. Notre Dame 55.1% 19. Milan 54.7% 20. Howard 54.6% 21. Obion County 54.6% 22. West Greene 54.3% 23. Livingston Academy 54.1% 24. Maplewood 54.0% 25. Chester County 54.0% 26. Bolivar Central 53.9% 27. Page 53.5% 28. White House 53.5%

Yes cause the district they play in . outside the conference is what I was talking about . Teams like gallatin twice Springfield twice . East . Maple wood . MLK . Station camp . -. The last two and gallatin have probably brought them down . . Both had 3 losses between them at the time they played since they both have lost 10 or so . 28th pretty good considering they play probably in third weakest district in the state . That is a guess .

Don't really know what records has to do with a night where both teams were making shots. Guess you would have had to see the game. Both teams have double digit wins for the season and I know Community non district schedule is mostly AA and AAA teams. Only games that matter are the district games.

Let me rephrase it...based on Community's schedule I don't put a lot of stock in the game. 

Their AAA teams that they played? With the exception Beech (who is down this year) they are  BAD AAA teams :Tullahoma? Coffee County? Franklin Co? Yeah, real tough AAA competition there.  

I am not down playing the offense that these 2 teams put up but I am betting the defense was lacking.

Let me rephrase it...based on Community's schedule I don't put a lot of stock in the game.

Their AAA teams that they played? With the exception Beech (who is down this year) they are BAD AAA teams :Tullahoma? Coffee County? Franklin Co? Yeah, real tough AAA competition there.

I am not down playing the offense that these 2 teams put up but I am betting the defense was lacking.