• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TonyG

Random: 92 points by Lamelo ball. How?

16 posts in this topic

Since i just about talk you guys daily I wanted to hear anyone,s opinion of it if you haven't seen it by now. Lamelo Ball ,of the internet famous ball brothers, dropped 92 last night on an less than inferior team in a extremely wacky game. He had 41 pts in the fourth quarter alone and spent most of the game just camping out at the free throw line waiting for a hail marry for a easy finish. I'll post the video below and i didnt bother watching the entire thing because around the 7 minute mark you'll see everything you need to see about the game. Would a team in our state even let something like this go on? 

No defense. If you watch the whole video he wouldn't even come back on defense himself.

As a fan i wouldve walked out of the gym as soon as i saw the all star game type play start.

To me this is a joke and a mockery of basketball. He was 7 of 22 or 23 from three point range and most everything else was a layup. Not sure how often he crossed half court on defense. How did the opposing coach allow that to happen?

Whats even more sad imo is the guys who are standing up for the 92 saying that "hey 92 points is 92 points" which is not the case. ive seen more defense in a 3 on 1 break than this.

I have happened to see some of the game footage on Twitter and Large sports/basketball accounts have mocked at his 92 points. This is also the same way his brother, a senior on the team had 71 earlier in the season.

Terrible basketball.

But also, I would have to pose a question to the opposing coach.. If you see a team only had 4 defenders, how do you not get a good look offensively to score or to send a player back on D when the shot goes up.?

Almost makes you think the other coach was "down" with it when you watch the tape. I agree with you all how ever put a guy back, heck put 2 back....geez

He also scored all those points for a little girl, that was put in the hospital due to a heart transplant at his school.