Random: 92 points by Lamelo ball. How?

TonyG

Since i just about talk you guys daily I wanted to hear anyone,s opinion of it if you haven't seen it by now. Lamelo Ball ,of the internet famous ball brothers, dropped 92 last night on an less than inferior team in a extremely wacky game. He had 41 pts in the fourth quarter alone and spent most of the game just camping out at the free throw line waiting for a hail marry for a easy finish. I'll post the video below and i didnt bother watching the entire thing because around the 7 minute mark you'll see everything you need to see about the game. Would a team in our state even let something like this go on? 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have happened to see some of the game footage on Twitter and Large sports/basketball accounts have mocked at his 92 points. This is also the same way his brother, a senior on the team had 71 earlier in the season.

Terrible basketball.

But also, I would have to pose a question to the opposing coach.. If you see a team only had 4 defenders, how do you not get a good look offensively to score or to send a player back on D when the shot goes up.?