Softball Midstate who is favored? Road to Murf AAA,AA,A DIV2 AA,A

Softballguru2017

Waverly will be tough to beat in AA, and I am gonna say Clarksville will be representing AAA in Murfreesboro from our area. I don't know alot about single A ball but I did watch a very good Goodpasture team beat up on Clarksville Northeast last night. They have a very good team can play the small game, hit the long ball and their starting pitcher is the real deal I hear she is a freshman and she is intimidating. I would say they might be favored around these parts. It all starts Monday lets go Cats!!

• 1 month later...

I guess ya'll are overlooking class A Meigs Co., nobody in the state will come close to beating them as long as their ace pitcher stays healthy. Seen her pitch in Chattanooga a couple weeks ago in a tourny and she was ON HER GAME!  That team could easily beat any AAA team in the state no problem. They won class A last year, will again this year, and next year when she graduates high school and rolls onto the U. of Tennessee campus. 

Meigs was the best team in class A last year and is better this year. Even without the UT commit, they are strong. They may well be the best team in the entire State, although Kings Academy might beg to differ, as they are the only team to beat Meigs so far. Will see Meigs again this weekend in the Soddy Invitational at Warner Park. There are some really strong teams in that tourney, and it will go along way in determining just how good Meigs really is.

Summertown and Forrest are very good teams, but unless something happens to Meigs Co pitcher they will Win the State Chamipnship in 1A, and the comment they are strong without her is true but she is the reason Meigs is in the position they are. The other pitcher Meigs has leaves way to much on the plate and Summertown and Forrest would hit her very easily. Goodpasture is out I don't think they have the depth to make it, and their Pitcher has not developed like I think they would have hoped. They Question is who will be the #1 and #2 Seed in region 3?? How good are they and what happened to Silverdale??

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Goodpasture is not very good! They got lucky last year and will not win the district this year. Watertown is loaded. Watertown will beat Goodpasture by 8 runs easily. We will win the district and we will be at the State Tournament!

Well Well you were right about one thing. Watertown would play for the district title.

Goodpasture 8A Champions!!!! It was a great game and Watertown was on a mission after ending Gordonsville season. Hats off to Watertown and if the past is any indication of whats to come there will be a rematch next Weds night in the Region Championship. Only Monday matters right now! Good luck to both 8A teams!

Well Well you were right about one thing. Watertown would play for the district title.

Goodpasture 8A Champions!!!! It was a great game and Watertown was on a mission after ending Gordonsville season. Hats off to Watertown and if the past is any indication of whats to come there will be a rematch next Weds night in the Region Championship. Only Monday matters right now! Good luck to both 8A teams!

OMG are you kidding me??? You won because an idiot umpire got hit with a ball that would of scored another run. Pure Luck just like last year. Watertown-10 Goodpasture-7 Region Championship!

Edited by wttigerfan

OMG are you kidding me??? You won because an idiot umpire got hit with a ball that would of scored another run. Pure Luck just like last year. Watertown-10 Goodpasture-7 Region Championship!

What's the "excuse" this time? 2-0 Goodpasture with the Win! Anyway,Good luck in the sectional and hope to see y'all in the State Tournament!

Edited by kev35

Well it all comes down to the rest of the week and weekend. I will tell you this a lot of very good teams got upset in Region Semis. So I see these teams in each classification making it to Murfreesboro.

A-Unaka

Meigs

Whitwell

Goodpasture

Summertown

Forrest

Jackson Christian

Scotts Hill

AA-Elizabethton

CAK

Chatt Central

Dekalb

Waverly

White House Heritage

Mcnairy Central

Dyersburg

AAA-Morristown

Powell

Soddy Daisy

Ooltewah

Henry Co

Brentwood

Brighton

Collierville

Well it all comes down to the rest of the week and weekend. I will tell you this a lot of very good teams got upset in Region Semis. So I see these teams in each classification making it to Murfreesboro.

A-Unaka

Meigs

Whitwell

Goodpasture

Summertown

Forrest

Jackson Christian

Scotts Hill

AA-Elizabethton

CAK

Chatt Central

Dekalb

Waverly

White House Heritage

Mcnairy Central

Dyersburg

AAA-Morristown

Powell

Soddy Daisy

Ooltewah

Henry Co

Brentwood

Brighton

Collierville

Would not be surprised if Tellico and Silverdale both win on the road in the sectionals.