District 11AA

BasketballIQ

I could see either Creek Wood or East Hickman winning the district tournament. I would think Lewis County third and Stewart County fourth.

Creek Wood, East Hickman, and Lewis County should cruise through the first round. Stewart County split the season with Waverly, but I really believe Stewart County is the better team. Waverly has played better in the second half of the season, and I saw them play once and they were in the game with Lewis County.

I really wish I felt better about Camden. They won 4 of their last 6 and played a really good game against Waverly, but got absolutely destroyed by Huntingdon in the last game, and it was not a pretty game to watch. I think they did get better as the season went on, but they will probably lose by 30 or more at East Hickman.

Creek Wood should get Stewart County in the semi's, and Lewis County should be against East Hickman. Creek Wood had close games with Stewart County, but they have only lost 1 game since Christmas, so give CW the nod. East Hickman is a matchup problem for Lewis County. I went to the LC/Fairview game to see the boys game, and the LC/Fairview girls game was one of the worst girls games I have EVER watched. There had to be over 40 turnovers total in the game. LC handled Fairview with ease on Tuesday, and then played 1 or 2 on 5 against Fairview on Thursday. No way THAT team wins the district tournament playing like that, no way they should be in the Top 10.

My picks:

1) Creek Wood

2) East Hickman

3) Lewis County

4) Stewart County

With 3 very strong teams in 12AA, 11AA might be lucky to win one.

Edited by 11AAFan