Mr. & Miss Basketball Finalists

CoachT

No issues with the finalists although I think Jamirah Shutes maybe should have gotten a little more push. No disrepect to Haynes-Overton from East Nashville but that's still a talented team without her. I think anybody in West TN knows Haywood probably wouldn't win a game without Shutes.

Take Haynes Overton off of EN and it would be like losing Upton. They are players and Haynes Overton is very deserving. Personally I take her over the other two finalists. She's that good.

Haynes-Overton is a very good player! On the flip side, so is Akira and Jacobi.... It's going to be tough to decide a winner in AA... each player has accomplished a lot. 

Single A will be interesting as well.... Kara Meadows is probably the most impactful player out of that group, but Taylor Lamb has already led her team to a state championship, and Golden has had an outstanding career as well.

Sure missed out on a good finalist. Kirsten Hawkins from Moore County has started for fours years and is only a junior. She already has over 2000 points and is definitely one of the best in the state. But maybe she and her Raiderettes will make it to the 'boro this year and everyone can see for themselves. Happy for Ali Golden though.